Eating at a bar

RachelP6877

Original Poster
My husband and I will get some alone time next trip we want to do some bar hopping and snacking. California grill, Sanaa for example do we have to make reservations? And then just say at check in we just want the bar?

Sweet Melissa

Meals in lounge ... my specialty. No, you don't need to make reservations to eat at the bar. The bars are all first come, first served. But in the case of California Grill, you won't be let up if there are no seats available. So don't try to go a half hour before fireworks because people camp out. Earlier in the evening, it's not a problem.

BuddyThomas

This is California Grill's bar. As you see in the pic, there is a single seat at the end, but on this particular night, it was impossible to get a pair of seats there. Not sure if it's like this every night.

Cali.JPG

shipley731

My husband & I do this all the time. We generally don't have an issue getting a seat & only once have been turned away at California Grill. (When we try for the bar at California Grill, we have generally done this on a non-Friday or Saturday & avoided fireworks times.) Narcooses, Citrico's, the Wave, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, Jiko, Sanna, Blue Zoo, Il Mulino, Shula's, The Boathouse, & Morimoto Asia all have bar areas were you can order from the full menu, you just have to ask.

danyoung56

Dining at the California Grill bar is my new favorite trick. As said above, just make sure you're not 30 minutes in front of MK fireworks. Once when it was crowded I was told to come back in 20 minutes. It takes the monorail about 20 minutes to make a loop, so I had a nice ride and then went right up.

And speaking of fireworks, it's terrific to go outside on the balcony of the CG and watch the MK fireworks from the 15th floor!

NiarrNDisney

___For your consideration___

Here are some Bars and Lounges you may want to consider going to:

BlueZoo Lounge (Dolphin)
Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge (DHS)
House of Blues (DS-WS)
Kona Island (Poly)
Lava Lounge (DS-MP)
Raglan Road (DS-L)
Sanaa (AKL-KV)
Splitsville (DS-WS)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Tiki Terrace (Poly)
Tune In Lounge (DHS)
Tutto Gusto (Epcot)
Wave Lounge (CR)

Last edited:

Mickey5150

The Boathouse bar on the water is awesome. They have a special menu for the bar but I'm pretty sure you can order anything from the regular menu as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom