Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

meyeet

looks good

I'm disappointed that this show must have lacked a reasonable budget for clothing. I understand that it is on Netflix but couldn't the women at least dress in a way that leaves more to the imagination? I know I'll get flack for this comment from others but it is depressing to see women continually flaunt their bodies for entertainment when the show is probably just as funny with a lot less skin being shown.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
How did the dentist go?

The dentist went okay thanks for asking, of course my tooth didn't ache so much today. The dentist couldn't find anything wrong, no signs of infection, no cavities in the general area, so it seems to be a mystery. I did get my teeth cleaned so at least something good came out of the visit. So, I'll wait and see how things go....

Nemo14

I'm disappointed that this show must have lacked a reasonable budget for clothing. I understand that it is on Netflix but couldn't the women at least dress in a way that leaves more to the imagination? I know I'll get flack for this comment from others but it is depressing to see women continually flaunt their bodies for entertainment when the show is probably just as funny with a lot less skin being shown.
I agree with what you're saying, but it did seem like the more revealing clothes were not the norm. I could be wrong.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
As Dr. Laura would say - I still have a ring, but I no longer have a date.

The opening date for my site has been delayed. Sigh.

On the plus side, there's been a tiny bump in the commission structure, which should mean an extra $25K over the length of the project. :)

PUSH

Original Poster
As Dr. Laura would say - I still have a ring, but I no longer have a date.

The opening date for my site has been delayed. Sigh.

On the plus side, there's been a tiny bump in the commission structure, which should mean an extra $25K over the length of the project. :)
Do you know how long it's been delayed?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Do you know how long it's been delayed?
If we can't get the necessary approvals to open by the end of April, then we'll wait until the trades' contracts all expire 05/01/16. The buzz is that multiple strikes are expected. Current legislation gives until June 1st for all sides to agree, before going to binding arbitration.

Long story short - end of April or mid-late June.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's cold. And getting colder. Pass.

View attachment 130018

No, no, no . . . not pass, but go!! :cat: All you need to do is embrace the cold. :inlove: You see, you're fighting it, and inadvertently depriving yourself of fun, outdoor activities.

Twelve degrees is only a smidge brisk, and great for walks outdoors. Gets your energy up, because you walk faster to maintain your body heat. Our temperature here is about the same as yours, and over the weekend, it will be sub-zero. Sub-zero is running weather! :hilarious: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom