The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hello everyone, just to let you know I'm still alive, barely. So much for the flu vaccine. I can barely sit up, and I have to , to breath, my cough has kept me up since I came home. My asthma attacks are back in full swing. Hubby is now coming down with this. I'm pretty sure it came from the airplane. I was sitting in the aisle, and a guy went by and sneezed all over my face. The timing is right for getting this. No more isle seats for me or hubby. He kept well longer than me, but unfortunately he got what I have. I hope to share the fun we had in Disney. Aside note, everyone on the plane flight back was coughing and sneezing. Most looked sick, like me. This is going to spread quickly, as it already has. From my opinion. I hope you all stay well. I will be back when I can. I want you all to know , I still had a wonderful trip, and we had the most fun ever. I love a mostly no planned trip. More chicken broth and sierra mist for me tonight. I know I will beat this thing, I'm a very strong and stubborn person when it comes to germs. I'll be da**ed if this will get me. Hubby, needs a lot of pixie dust, he doesn't have as strong of lineage as I do. I love you all, and very much miss being on here. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Oh, my how do I ketchup?:eek:

Sounds terrible, hopefully you can keep up your positive attitude. :) I hope hubby gets better soon too. Relax and maybe have a movie marathon, perhaps a Disney one. We love you too Betty!:D

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I had a fun morning! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to take a friend to child support office as her Mr Donkey stopped paying again! I'm sorry but if you make them pay for them. BTW he makes serious bank and his order is for less than he spends most night just going out. Not like he doesn't have the money. He does it for spite.

So sorry for your friend. People who try to avoid child support are one of the worst. I think if people are ordered to pay child support that $$ should be taken out of their check and direct deposited to the receiver so there is no dispute. But that is just my two cents.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So sorry for your friend. People who try to avoid child support are one of the worst. I think if people are ordered to pay child support that $$ should be taken out of their check and direct deposited to the receiver so there is no dispute. But that is just my two cents.
This one's a real winner, he went to a different job for less money just to avoid garnishment for a while. He changed jobs again, one of his relatives let it slip it was for more money this time. His own family has had it with him. last time they went before a judge his own mother sat with my friend and held her hand through the whole hearing. On the upside the clerk who handled the whole thing this morning thought there was a misplaced decimal and put in for a modification.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This one's a real winner, he went to a different job for less money just to avoid garnishment for a while. He changed jobs again, one of his relatives let it slip it was for more money this time. His own family has had it with him. last time they went before a judge his own mother sat with my friend and held her hand through the whole hearing.

Yeah a real winner:rolleyes:. It's nice that she has his family's support but it would be nicer if they could influence him to live up to his responsibilities.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I did have lunch, and yeah.. they surprised me with a mariachi as well.
That means you're getting old lol. :p

had an awesome meal.
Also had cake for dinner.

Ha! A couple of summers ago parked a bit down the road a Mariachi unloaded themselves from a van down the road and proceeded to march and play to my home and then cross over the road to a home that was a newly rented home. The Mariachi was there most of the afternoon and evening. Guests were plentiful, pinata from basketball net. It was amazing to watch initially. By nightfall I had more than a lifetime quantity of Mariachi running through my head. They moved this summer and now we have a family from Texas in there. We shall see what their summers bring us next.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ha! A couple of summers ago parked a bit down the road a Mariachi unloaded themselves from a van down the road and proceeded to march and play to my home and then cross over the road to a home that was a newly rented home. The Mariachi was there most of the afternoon and evening. Guests were plentiful, pinata from basketball net. It was amazing to watch initially. By nightfall I had more than a lifetime quantity of Mariachi running through my head. They moved this summer and now we have a family from Texas in there. We shall see what their summers bring us next.
Maybe BBQ:)

Gabe1

Hey @figmentfan423 have you seen the merch for the F + G this year :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: a whole lot of purpleness including a D+B set wtih a certain someone on it :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/epco...the-2016-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival.htm

I was thinking of @figmentfan423 too when I saw a few of these yesterday.
12705791_10153976706588417_8075376661547037267_n.png
figment-merch.png

figment-flower-pot.png

Disney Blog Video screenshots

Gabe1

A list of drinks? Share with the class, please? Actually the one on my bucket list is the Orbiting Oreos at Sci-Fi Dine- In. That's pretty much the sole reason I put that one on my list, though I think the concept is awesome, too, and I want to experience the theming. We aren't really going to eat eat there, though. We're not using a dining plan credit for that. We figure we'll pay out of pocket for that one and just do appetizers and desserts...maybe split an entree if we need a bit more. But really, I just HAD to try the Orbiting Oreos shake, and that is the only place that has it, and they don't have a bar/lounge where I can just get the drink. So it had to go on the list whether we wanted to actually eat there or not. This is the nice thing about handling all the planning myself. I get to just put in whatever I want and everyone else just has to deal with it! MUAHHAHAHAHA....the power of the organizer! Oops...anyone have some polish for my halo? It's looking a bit dull.

Ha! This post just cracked me up.

Gabe1

here's a short list even @BuddyThomas won't do in a day1 Time to get out the halo polish!
EPCOT
R&C Leaping Leprechaun and Guinness
Les Vins Grey Goose Slush maybe 2:D
Morocco sultan's colada, sangria
Italy bellini
Norway didn't like the beer my dh thought is was just ok
Mexico Margaritas go for the jalepeno or cucumber
America Sam Adams or frozen Red stagg Lemonade
Germany Liebfraumilch sp?
Japan saki tasting at the back of the store
Canada again beer blech
China plum wine
African Outpost Mango starr

I added onto the Margaritas to try

Mexico Margaritas go for the jalepeno or cucumber, blood orange or avocado

The jalapeno, well you must be prepared, it will grow hair on your chest, wooba.

Gabe1

i'm going to try this today

the Molten Chocolate Latte

6e60e3a0-b180-0133-39d3-06e18a8a4ae5.JPG

Rich chocolatey chips are melted with espresso and combined with our mocha infused steamed milk, then topped with mocha-espresso whipped cream and mocha-espresso drizzle. Like a Molten chocolate cake, it reaches new depths of chocolatey deliciousness.

Only through Valentine's Day.

Gabe1

Ha! That may be true! I'm not a huge drinker. If I have 5 drinks in a year, it's a lot. But the Orbiting Oreos is a MUST for me. And I wouldn't mind the chocolate margarita I think it is? I don't drink wine or beer at all though...I'm strictly a wine cooler or cocktail girl...I only like the sweet stuff.
I use to love Bartles & Jaymes-Original Wine cooler
pkg_original.jpg

Now most of the coolers and hard lemonades are beer based bluck Thank you Zima :cautious:

There is rumors of the Original Bartles and Jaymes Wine Cooler coming back. I'd be a happy camper.

Gabe1

Hello everyone, just to let you know I'm still alive, barely. So much for the flu vaccine. I can barely sit up, and I have to , to breath, my cough has kept me up since I came home. My asthma attacks are back in full swing. Hubby is now coming down with this. I'm pretty sure it came from the airplane. I was sitting in the aisle, and a guy went by and sneezed all over my face. The timing is right for getting this. No more isle seats for me or hubby. He kept well longer than me, but unfortunately he got what I have. I hope to share the fun we had in Disney. Aside note, everyone on the plane flight back was coughing and sneezing. Most looked sick, like me. This is going to spread quickly, as it already has. From my opinion. I hope you all stay well. I will be back when I can. I want you all to know , I still had a wonderful trip, and we had the most fun ever. I love a mostly no planned trip. More chicken broth and sierra mist for me tonight. I know I will beat this thing, I'm a very strong and stubborn person when it comes to germs. I'll be da**ed if this will get me. Hubby, needs a lot of pixie dust, he doesn't have as strong of lineage as I do. I love you all, and very much miss being on here. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Oh, my how do I ketchup?:eek:

Be Well Mr & Mrs Bets {{{Big Hugs}}} from a safe distance of 995 miles away

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom