League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

KingOfEpicocity

I was thinking using Imagination for the Fantasyland transition because it is a melding of Fantasy and Science and how they can work together so well. I just think it's such an obvious thematic transition from world of fantasy to whimsical laboratory to serious world's fair.
I was thinking using Imagination for the Fantasyland transition because it is a melding of Fantasy and Science and how they can work together so well. I just think it's such an obvious thematic transition from world of fantasy to whimsical laboratory to serious world's fair.

Do elaborate your vision. I'm thinking like a hanger with the dream machine in it as a queue? How wpuld imagination work more than say another restraunt or shop?

mickeyfan5534

Actually, I'd like to go with how the original EPCOT Centre ride went and make the entire thing a 2 hour experience. Open in to a huge room (I like the hanger idea full of dream machines) winding around, go into a more pristine room with a mural, hop on the dark ride, get off, rainbow tunnel ramp, play in the post show, exit to 3D theatre, new version of Magic Journeys or something SEA related.

KingOfEpicocity

Actually, I'd like to go with how the original EPCOT Centre ride went and make the entire thing a 2 hour experience. Open in to a huge room (I like the hanger idea full of dream machines) winding around, go into a more pristine room with a mural, hop on the dark ride, get off, rainbow tunnel ramp, play in the post show, exit to 3D theatre, new version of Magic Journeys or something SEA related.

I love that idea. But how does that help transition into fantasyland

mickeyfan5534

More of a conceptual transition than a real transition. I feel like we can do a subtle shift in the architecture as the building goes further from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland but i think something that's so obviously rooted in Fantasy while exploring how imagination works would be much smoother than just going straight to Space Mountain.

KingOfEpicocity

More of a conceptual transition than a real transition. I feel like we can do a subtle shift in the architecture as the building goes further from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland but i think something that's so obviously rooted in Fantasy while exploring how imagination works would be much smoother than just going straight to Space Mountain.
Well yes I agree. Also TREES will help ease the harsh transition haha

mickeyfan5534

jp_content5_1.jpg

Something similar to that with a more steampunk (gears and switches and maybe some steam (just general smoke effects) coming out every once and a while) vibe and bronze paint job would look awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom