The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

My husband seems to like "kidnapping" dates, I usually like to know what it going on, but he likes to surprise me with a date (usually to a hockey game.) The first time he pulled the "kidnapping" date, he took me to the the ballet to see the Nutcracker (a long time dream of mine to see it in person), and then at the end of the night he proposed!

Yep, he's a keeper! :D

donaldtoo

Thank you, and your welcome. We are back early, it started raining around noon and is continuing to rain, and it's really cool too. We managed to get in a few more photo's before putting away the camera. We went to the Springs and then on to MK, saw hall of presidents, I really like that show. And did one more ride in Haunted Mansion. Lunch at MK. Then back to the hotel. We had a wonderful trip, one of our best in many years. The parks weren't overcrowded. There was a lot of gray hair , so we moved at about the same pace!;) Back in a little while, after hubby downloads the photos.

So very sorry I'm so far behind, Bets, but, so very glad it was one of y'all's bestest ;) trips ever...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Cesar R M

Sympathy like.
Still $1.38 a gallon here.
I think we're paying nearly 3 USD per gallon here.
a gallon is 3.7 litres..

We're paying almost 13 pesos per litre.
so a gallon of local gas is 49 pesos rounded up...
so its around 2.73 USD per gallon for the lower quality PEMEX oil.

Premium is 15.5 Pesos per litre..
for a total of 58.59 for a gallon.
at a rate of 18 pesos per USD...
We're paying 3.55 USD per gallon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom