Art of Animation

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
It is a beautiful resort. The theme is a bit in your face, especial the main pool, but for many that is a plus, not a negative. We like it but there are more understated places there we like more, for example POR.
Yeah POR is my normal resort but it's not avail my dates. Love FQ and RS

JennSmith

Well it's just my gf and me so we booked a standard room
Well I can't say anything about those rooms but I can tell you that I really enjoyed our room and the rest of the property. The pool, food court, laundry room, pool bar, etc. We walked around and
visited the other areas and smaller pools and the only part I didn't like was the Cozy Cone pool. It was so...ghost townish. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad had we not started at the Big Blue Pool but I did not like that Cars area at all really. Our next trip we have a Cabin at Fort Wilderness booked. I'm excited but slightly sad because I did genuinely enjoy AoA so I will miss it. It smelled really good in the lobby too!

epcotisbest

Yeah POR is my normal resort but it's not avail my dates. Love FQ and RS
We like trying different places and hope to stay at all of them someday, so we don't have a go to place, but there are some we have liked better than others. I think the adventure of staying at someplace different than the last time, for us, outweighs the comforting routine of staying at the same place repeatedly.

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
We like trying different places and hope to stay at all of them someday, so we don't have a go to place, but there are some we have liked better than others. I think the adventure of staying at someplace different than the last time, for us, outweighs the comforting routine of staying at the same place repeatedly.
Good points. I've tried to start staying at atleast one different resort besides POR each year lol baby steps :)

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Well I can't say anything about those rooms but I can tell you that I really enjoyed our room and the rest of the property. The pool, food court, laundry room, pool bar, etc. We walked around and
visited the other areas and smaller pools and the only part I didn't like was the Cozy Cone pool. It was so...ghost townish. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad had we not started at the Big Blue Pool but I did not like that Cars area at all really. Our next trip we have a Cabin at Fort Wilderness booked. I'm excited but slightly sad because I did genuinely enjoy AoA so I will miss it. It smelled really good in the lobby too!
I've heard the cabins are nice and a lot of fun so you'll have a great time

epcotisbest

The first time we stayed at Beach Club, we were hanging out at Stormalong Bay, enjoying the sand bottom pool area and my wife said we were never staying any other place but there from now on. We have stayed at many other places since then that we would have had to miss out on if we only ever went to Beach Club.

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
The first time we stayed at Beach Club, we were hanging out at Stormalong Bay, enjoying the sand bottom pool area and my wife said we were never staying any other place but there from now on. We have stayed at many other places since then that we would have had to miss out on if we only ever went to Beach Club.
Yeah I mean I've stayed at almost all of them, I'm just a repeat stay kinda guy once I found one I like a lot that's the problem lol

Disney Ron

You'll be staying in the Little Mermaid section as we did. Nice room and the resort on a whole we absolutely loved. Would stay there again without hesitation. Food court was excellent. Pools were great. We have nothing bad to say about this resort so hopefully you'll have a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom