The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I actually was reading some of these commentaries online. How the hell Beyonce appearance was "racism" or "anti-white" ? o_O

Really? :cyclops:

We did not watch it at the party we were at, we knew right away the topic was inappropriate to be sprung in that manner. There is a time and a place for everything. That particular platform highly questionable as an appropriate venue whether one agrees or disagrees with the message presented. Half time 'entertainment' not so much IMO.

Cesar R M

Hi, all. I'm still very sick. The bugs today are the pits. Hubby is now coming down with this. Will be back in a day or two. I'm so far behind. I will do ketchup when I can. I miss you all. I can't sit up for long without getting really dizzy, and sick to my stomach. Back to Sierra Mist and Crackers and chicken soup. :(
yikes! I hope its nothing serious!

Cesar R M

It all depends on where you are purchasing the bottled water. I buy the 32 pack of Aquafina-16.5 oz or 500 ml bottles for $3.98. Sure for water out of the tap is much cheaper but for portable beverage 13 cents is something I am willing to pay for. I recycle likely about 95% of the bottles, maybe more. Now what we pay for water in USA for bottled water at places like Disney and Airports, very different. A 3 gallon jug for my DD water cooler/heater is also $3.98.
aaah I see!
I usually seen very high prices in Houston as well. I suppose it was just "premium" water.
Because 3.98 is kinda similar to what we pay (before the USD vs PESO hike of course).
We paiy usually around 30 pesos per jug. (around 15 liters I think).

Cesar R M

He is up for an adoption from a rescue if you are interested.
giant-rabbit-atlas-looking-for-home-scottish-spca-7.jpg
giant-rabbit-atlas-looking-for-home-scottish-spca-gif-2.gif
wow, he's huge!!
and very cute!!!

1310473355.jpg

Cesar R M

Really? :cyclops:

We did not watch it at the party we were at, we knew right away the topic was inappropriate to be sprung in that manner. There is a time and a place for everything. That particular platform highly questionable as an appropriate venue whether one agrees or disagrees with the message presented. Half time 'entertainment' not so much IMO.
I agree, It just baffles my mind how people could bring such themes of conversation to a simple half time show.

catmom46

That sounds like fun to me...planning someone's trip. I wouldn't be able to let someone else plan mine though. I need to do it myself so I know exactly what's coming and what to expect. My husband "kidnapped" me for a date once when a movie came out that he knew I wanted to see, and it was a marathon...I think it was Hunger Games, but he surprised me. I was picking the kids up from school and he showed up and wouldn't let me go home to get anything...even my purse. He had arranged for the kids to stay with his parents, and he had made reservations for dinner, and bought tickets for the marathon and everything...so sweet, but I was anxious the whole time because I didn't have my purse and I wasn't in charge of the planning so had no idea when we needed to be where. I can't deal with that. And that was a 12 hour period. I think if I put him in charge of planning the Disney trip, I'd end up hospitalized with a nervous breakdown!

I would love for someone else to plan a date like that for me! Or a trip. While I enjoy planning, I don't mind giving the reins to someone else. :cat:

catmom46

So, Public Schools were off. Unfortunately, colleges were not so lucky The blizzard has desensitized us to snow. I have a migraine thanks to the weather, so I went in for my first class, took a quiz and left, and now I intend to nap. Skipping chorus too and possibly my class this evening if I'm not feeling better by then.

Also, I am moving to Florida at some point and never coming back.

Ouch. Hope the migraine goes away quickly! And that you get to move to Florida soon. :)

catmom46

Hi, all. I'm still very sick. The bugs today are the pits. Hubby is now coming down with this. Will be back in a day or two. I'm so far behind. I will do ketchup when I can. I miss you all. I can't sit up for long without getting really dizzy, and sick to my stomach. Back to Sierra Mist and Crackers and chicken soup. :(

Get lots of rest! We will be here when you get back. :inlove:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I still wonder, did they finally give the reason of why the water in flint is contaminated?
Last time I read the news about it...They said the filters are working but they are saturated and couldn't filter it all.

Simplified, lead poisoning from not putting an additive into water treatment to remove and neutralize chemicals.

Goofyernmost

You're a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad pair alright!

I had my wild side too, but, I also had a part of my brain the measured "pain factor". That little gift enabled me to go through most of my life without any body scars at all. I actually only have one and that was from doing something as mundane as walking down a staircase. Some things cannot be avoided.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom