Bus transportation with a scooter

mishel635

Hi everyone! I'm traveling to the World this weekend with a group of ten of us. My mother in law is 75 and while young at heart, she has a bad back and hips and can only walk short distances without being in pain. Because of this, we have rented her a scooter.
My question is- does anyone know the limit of people allowed to be in the handicap line with her for the buses? I was there in December with my niece who was in a wheelchair due to a broken leg, and the first few days all eight of us just went with her but at the end of our trip one of the bus drivers told us only a certain number of people could do this and I cannot remember how many! She is paying for this trip to be able to see her grandchildren enjoy Disney so I just want to plan ahead because we may not all get on the same bus.
Thanks!

J_Krafty24

According to the signs up to 6 people can be loaded with the scooter. More than that and they ask the groups to split up and have part of the group wait in the regular line. This might mean the 2nd half of your group gets on the next bus and has to meet back up at the destination.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom