Best way to get from Magic Kingdom to Disney Springs

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Can you tell me the best way to get to disney springs from magic kingdom? I have a dining reservation so wanna be prepared that I know how to get there in plenty of time. Thanks

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Thank you so as long as I make to any of those resorts Ill be able to get a bus to disney springs? Do u know what time the boat stops taking you back to POR from disney springs?

dreamfinder

You simply need to get to any WDW resort. From there you can get a Disney Springs bus. It's all luck of the draw if going to a MK resort (via monorail, boat or walking) and then taking a Disney Springs bus from there will be faster or slower than transferring to any of the resorts that offer bus service to Disney Springs, or any other resort for that matter.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
The last boat back from Disney Springs departs at 11:30pm. Although this can change due to weather and other situations. Buses run until 2:00am from Disney Springs to resorts.
Fab we would def love to end our first day heading back to our resort on boat. Plus with being first day I reckon we will be ready for bed about 9pm lol

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Take a bus to POFQ and then the boat to Disney Springs. Or take a bus to SSR and walk to Disney Springs along the river walkway if going before dusk.

bjlc57

I can tell you this.. DON"T go to OLD KEY WEST.. because You will wait FOREVER and then your bus drives all over OLD KEY WEST.. before leaving.. We had this experience because some bus driver told us that this would be the closest or the fastest .or both.. and seeing Old key west and all those stairs let me know immediately that I NEVER WANT TO STAY THERE..

Chipster

Can you tell me the best way to get to disney springs from magic kingdom? I have a dining reservation so wanna be prepared that I know how to get there in plenty of time. Thanks
I'm am pretty sure they now run a bus from MK to the Springs - I know I went to the TTC to get a bus to AK and was told they leave directly to the various parks and I did not see a stop for the Springs at TTC. I would check when you get down there. I was last there beginning of January 2016.

Jon81uk

I'm am pretty sure they now run a bus from MK to the Springs - I know I went to the TTC to get a bus to AK and was told they leave directly to the various parks and I did not see a stop for the Springs at TTC. I would check when you get down there. I was last there beginning of January 2016.

There are no Disney buses from any of the parks or TTC to Disney Springs.

This is to stop the parking at Disney Springs being filled up with people travelling to the parks.

danyoung56

Every time I see this thread title I keep thinking of the best way to get to Carnegie Hall. Practice, man, practice . . . . .

The Empress Lilly

WDW is so afraid you'll skimp out on parking fees for the parks they make travel to and fro Disney Springs to a park nigh impossible. Well done for a site that started out as the world's most grandiose, breathtaking experiment in mobility.

Cheap small minded small fries. Who put that sorry lot in charge?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
WDW is so afraid you'll skimp out on parking fees for the parks they make travel to and fro Disney Springs to a park nigh impossible. Well done for a site that started out as the world's most grandiose, breathtaking experiment in mobility.

Cheap small minded small fries. Who put that sorry lot in charge?
Hmm, maybe if the entitlement mentality wasn't so rampant at WDW, they wouldn't have to take such measures. If so many are parking at DS to avoid the parking fees (and it WAS rampant), then there aren't any spaces left for people that only wish to go to DS. Yes, it was that bad, as I have driven there many times both before and after the policy change.

So you look at it that Disney is ONLY about the money (as do so many others here nowadays), and we view it as looking after the DS guests. Different strokes I guess.

The Empress Lilly

Hmm, maybe if the entitlement mentality wasn't so rampant at WDW, they wouldn't have to take such measures. If so many are parking at DS to avoid the parking fees (and it WAS rampant), then there aren't any spaces left for people that only wish to go to DS. Yes, it was that bad, as I have driven there many times both before and after the policy change.

So you look at it that Disney is ONLY about the money (as do so many others here nowadays), and we view it as looking after the DS guests. Different strokes I guess.
Entitlement, definitely.

But ultimately, WDW is a blank slate, they could build it any way they want. There are a million more choices other than 'overprice parking at the parks, then make transport hell to avoid alternatives'. Although sadly WDW has been suburbanised so much over the past three decades that it will take decades and billions to solve the transport problems.

danyoung56

Or could it be that so many people were parking at Downtown Disney just to save a few bucks that there was no room for shoppers to park? Really, Empress Lilly, got an axe to grind?

If you take a bus to Saratoga, get off at Congress park. It is closer to the walkway than the Paddock. If you have an ADR, allow plenty of time to walk there. You will enter DS very near the bus stops. If you would like to take a boat across, stop at the Paddock and go through the main building to the restaurant. The exit to the dock is there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom