working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have one of those but don't use it much. Guess I just like the quickness and no clean up with the kcup. Oh, and the variety. I have a friend who only ever drinks one flavor. I have two or three different ones every day.
My dh says it's easy to clean just dump and rinse. he also has a bunch of different types of coffee he only grinds what he needs for a few cups.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello,
I am checking in with a lower body workout. Lots of squats and lunges and then a torturous segment with ankle weights. :'(
I'm getting ready to make a stir-fry shortly. Where do you get the reusable k-cups? My husband bought a Nespresso Pixie when we were living in London, but I hate all the waste, so I don't use it (that and it seems like it "struggles" when it makes the coffee, I probably need a transformer or something.). But I would use it if I didn't have to create all that waste.
I'm sure it was Walmart, it's been a while. If they don't have any try Target

epcotisbest

Today's breakfast. Very low carb, but high calories I'm sure. Simple salad with only a teaspoon or two of dressing for lunch to make up for it.
Cheeseburger breakfast plate topped with salsa, sour cream and peppers because, hey, why not? Grilled the burgers last night and used lettuce leaves for a bun. Worked OK. Breakfast was better, I guess because it is hard to replicate a good ole hamburger bun with lettuce.

cheeseburger breakfast.jpg

epcotisbest

My dh says it's easy to clean just dump and rinse. he also has a bunch of different types of coffee he only grinds what he needs for a few cups.
I have some Kenya AA that I grind but then usually make it in the French press pot and that takes a little while and has a lot of clean up. Very good results though. I don't do it often, just sometimes as a treat. I like to use heavy whipping cream with it.

Sans Souci

Today's breakfast. Very low carb, but high calories I'm sure. Simple salad with only a teaspoon or two of dressing for lunch to make up for it.
Cheeseburger breakfast plate topped with salsa, sour cream and peppers because, hey, why not? Grilled the burgers last night and used lettuce leaves for a bun. Worked OK. Breakfast was better, I guess because it is hard to replicate a good ole hamburger bun with lettuce.

View attachment 129821

You're a man after my own heart. I make omelets with pickled jalapeños and salsa (minus meat) all the time. I use goat cheese, though. I love spicy foods.

epcotisbest

You're a man after my own heart. I make omelets with pickled jalapeños and salsa (minus meat) all the time. I use goat cheese, though. I love spicy foods.
I am a dedicated carnivore and most of my omelettes have meat or are served with meat, but I have been having more veggies and do the occasional meatless Monday. Never tried goat cheese but might someday.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am a dedicated carnivore and most of my omelettes have meat or are served with meat, but I have been having more veggies and do the occasional meatless Monday. Never tried goat cheese but might someday.
It's supposed to be easier on your digestive tract. I'm not sure how true that is but it didn't give me as much trouble as cow cheese. it's just easier to have no trouble.

Sans Souci

Good evening,

I am checking in with an upper body workout. I was so sore yesterday from Tuesday's workout. LOL I was lazy today. I made "unstuffed" cabbage roll casserole for dinner. It was cold today, probably no more than 20F. :grumpy: Roll on, spring.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning seeing the windchill is below zero I did 5 fast miles LS. It's so cold even the polar bears need to be inside!:eek: I may need to do some yoga later just to get my blood flowing. change the may to will! Seeing I need to warm up it's huevos rancheros for breakfast. Made with my special huevos LOL Have a wonderful and healthy day.

Sans Souci

Good morning seeing the windchill is below zero I did 5 fast miles LS. It's so cold even the polar bears need to be inside!:eek: I may need to do some yoga later just to get my blood flowing. change the may to will! Seeing I need to warm up it's huevos rancheros for breakfast. Made with my special huevos LOL Have a wonderful and healthy day.
I love huevos rancheros. What do you use for eggs in yours?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom