Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Quick question...I hope :)

My family is travelling in early June with another family who has 2 young girls who love Anna & Elsa. I'm certain they'll want to get fastpasses for the meet & greet and the ride itself.

My understanding is it doesn't open until early May. We will be making fastpass reservations in April, before it opens. Do any of you anticipate that, even though it's not open at that time, those fastpasses for early June will be available to be booked in early April?

You better go ahead and get FP+ for A&E in MK. You'll never hear the end of it if you don't.

BoarderPhreak

From the scrim, it looks to me like that opening can open/close via a squared off, up/down sliding rock face... Like it would suddenly open as a boat approaches.

Phil12

They're very popular:
ae6a72d02f033d397e402f5a2168953d.jpg

dstrawn9889

Glacial is not accurate. I think the Milky Way Galaxy orbits the center of the Universe faster than this ride is being built.
allright i get you allusion, but we are moving very fast in the universe...

The Earth is moving by 30 km/s around the Sun and relatively to the Sun. The Sun is orbiting the center of our Galaxy, the Milky Way, by the speed of about 200-250 km/s.

so even standing still we are still haulin A

Kate F

So let me get this straight...Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror, two of the most impressive theme park attractions ever made (and my personal favorites) only took about two years from construction to finished product. Yet this poorly thought out overlay to a very short attraction that is most likely not going to be ground-breaking in any way is going to take almost the same amount of time to complete. I really don't understand it.

Goofyernmost

So let me get this straight...Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror, two of the most impressive theme park attractions ever made (and my personal favorites) only took about two years from construction to finished product. Yet this poorly thought out overlay to a very short attraction that is most likely not going to be ground-breaking in any way is going to take almost the same amount of time to complete. I really don't understand it.
Well just as long as you don't judge it before you even see it, I guess it is OK to be bewildered. Also, just as a side note, it is much more complicated to alter an existing building then to just build it from scratch. Ask anyone that has ever had a four month kitchen remodel in a house that took about a month to build initially. It really isn't as easy as everyone would like to believe it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom