Age Limit at Bippidy Boutique in Disney Springs??

Tinkerfan4ever

Why don't you look into one of the spa / salons at the deluxe resorts? You could schedule her for an up-do there and won't have to worry about pushing any age limits.
Ivy Trellis Salon at the Grand Floridian or the Mandarin Spa at the Dolphin are 2 options.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

The boutique is ages 3-12. You could call and see what they say about how strict that age limit really is. I would also recommend looking into the Pirates League. They are ages 3 and up, no age maximum listed. I've read on here about some parents getting makeovers with their kids. They do a cute empress hairdo and a cute mermaid hairdo. My daughter got the mermaid hair, and she loved it! The girl next to her was a teenager, and was getting the empress makeover which was pretty too. It is inside the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

The boutique is ages 3-12. You could call and see what they say about how strict that age limit really is. I would also recommend looking into the Pirates League. They are ages 3 and up, no age maximum listed. I've read on here about some parents getting makeovers with their kids. They do a cute empress hairdo and a cute mermaid hairdo. My daughter got the mermaid hair, and she loved it! The girl next to her was a teenager, and was getting the empress makeover which was pretty too. It is inside the Magic Kingdom.

My 16 year old has done the pirates league a couple of times and loves it. It's a lot cheaper than the Bibbiti bobbity too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom