The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Have to say I was impressed with Lady Gaga choice of wardrobe and her amazing national anthem. She amazes me that she can go from a far fetched performer to a class act with her musical choices being very diverse.

I was amazed she didn't fall when she slipped. But sure loved her choice of shoes.

gallery-1454894504-gaga-shoes.jpg

cosmo
I refused to watch the half-time but I did see on the news that Beyonce almost fell too.

donaldtoo

Took DD to the museum of natural history over the weekend and stumbled upon a little bit of Disney history.

View attachment 129785View attachment 129788 View attachment 129786 View attachment 129787

I took a bunch of pics of the fake animals as well, but thought it was funny how many times I told DD "we saw them in real life at Disney World last summer!" :D

Very cool!
I'm so glad I took a ton of pics in One Mans Dream on our June of '13 trip...! :happy:
Thanks for sharing...! :)

Cesar R M

When we went to our grocery store the other day I noticed all the bottled water was gone. I don't buy it but I thought that odd. Come to find out later that some local churches bought it all and were making a trip to Flint.
I still wonder, did they finally give the reason of why the water in flint is contaminated?
Last time I read the news about it...They said the filters are working but they are saturated and couldn't filter it all.

Cesar R M

Good morning all. We had a safe trip home. Thanks for all the well wishes. I will be off a couple days, I picked up a nasty bug at Disney. Cold chills, fever , monster headache, and sniffles, and cough. I'm going to catch up later. And do some napping today, when I'm not coughing or sneezing. At least I brought an unexpected souvenir back with me. ;)
yikes!
at least you're back home. You can taco yourself at home until you recover.
I suppose the double Montezuma revenge did a toll on you both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom