Critter/Bear-y Tales for Disneyland's Critter Country

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
On the Previous Thread (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/if-only-i-could-improve-disneyland-resort.909390/), I Have a New Dark Ride Idea in Critter Country to Replace Winnie the Pooh and Ride and Relocate It to Fantasyland. So, In Critter Country, I Might Use the Elements of Rolly Crump's Old Disneyland Type Attraction "Bear-y Tales" that Which was Previously at Knott's Berry Farm. I Decided to Call It Critter Tales, Based and Inspired by Rolly Crump's Bear-y Tales Attractions.

The Music from Knott's Bear-y Tales will be Re-Used in My New Original Critter Country Attraction for Both Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland.

Scores:
Frog Forest ()
Weird Woods ()
Gypsy Camp ()
Country Fair ()

Well, Going to Do Rewrites for This Critter Tales Adventure including the Newly Song (Using the Bear-y Tales Theme Song) Later. How Did I Do So Far.

FigmentPigments

Sorry, I'm late to the thread. I can't say I'm a fan, but maybe I just don't fully understand Rolly Crump's Bear-y Tales attraction. I've actually never heard of it. I'll do a little more research and get back.

FigmentPigments

Okay, now that I did a little more digging, I think this could work although with some minor changes. A lot of the same music and props could be used, but I would have to do away with the AA. It still looks a little creepy to me, but maybe since I have no emotional connection with the characters, it colors my judgement somewhat. I thought maybe Bongo the Bear from Fun and Fancy Free would make a good replacement. What do you think?

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Okay, now that I did a little more digging, I think this could work although with some minor changes. A lot of the same music and props could be used, but I would have to do away with the AA. It still looks a little creepy to me, but maybe since I have no emotional connection with the characters, it colors my judgement somewhat. I thought maybe Bongo the Bear from Fun and Fancy Free would make a good replacement. What do you think?

Yeah, A Cameo of Bongo will be Good. Despite that I Love Everything of Rolly Crump's Creatures and Design Though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom