What did you do?

Greenlawler

I'm still not back, man Dopey did a number on me. I did not run for five consecutive days last week, which is the longest I have gone without running (non vacation) in nine years.

I did a slow three on Monday, hope to get a couple in tonight. The April half is still a ways off but I am getting a little antsy.

Greenlawler

Turns out my body finally responded well enough last night to get a more "typical" run for me.

I am still a little slow right now but getting in 6 miles last night at a 9.30 pace was a huge relief.

A little sore today, probably will take it easier.

JillC LI

I'm still not back, man Dopey did a number on me. I did not run for five consecutive days last week, which is the longest I have gone without running (non vacation) in nine years.
I did a slow three on Monday, hope to get a couple in tonight. The April half is still a ways off but I am getting a little antsy.

You'll get back on track. Sometimes it takes a short break for things to get moving right again.

Turns out my body finally responded well enough last night to get a more "typical" run for me.
I am still a little slow right now but getting in 6 miles last night at a 9.30 pace was a huge relief.

See?

Whacked my knee on a doorknob the other day, really really hard. It was hard enough walking around yesterday, so no chance of a run. Today did 2@2i@8p to test it out and the knee was definitely stiff/sore for a while after the run.

Ugh. Hope it feels better. That must have been one low doorknob (or you are a lot taller than most of us)! ;-)

dreamfinder

Bike today.

Ugh. Hope it feels better. That must have been one low doorknob (or you are a lot taller than most of us)! ;-)

My DW does always say I'm too tall. : ) I was stepping over the baby gate instead of opening it and seriously misjudged my clearance to the adjacent door. The dog was on one side, DS on the other and I didn't feel like trying to keep them in their corners while I opened it. Guess I deserved it for being lazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom