Spice Road Table???

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
What are the odds of a walk up in early August? I'm thinking it may be a good place for a midday snack or drink? I don't want to risk a cc charge if we decide we're not in the mood for a snack that day. THNX

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Your odds are excellent. Every time I have walked by Spice Road in the afternoon there are plenty of available tables outside (there is more seating outside than inside.)

Disney4family

We walked in last August in the early afternoon for a quick snack/lunch. We sat inside right next to the window. We had a beautiful view of the lagoon. We enjoyed the quick $10 snacks. The waitstaff was lovely. We plan on going back this summer.

Jess G

When I was there in September I remember walking passed spice road table and only seeing one table on the outside patio occupied (afternoon).. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my trip, it doesn't make sense to me to make a ADR and use a TS on spice road table because everything I want to try on their menu is a small plate. I'll let you know how it goes in April :)

NiarrNDisney

Every time I have dined at SRT I have walked up and have been sat with little to no wait. The longest I waited was probably 20 min. and that was only a few week after it had opened.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
When I was there in September I remember walking passed spice road table and only seeing one table on the outside patio occupied (afternoon).. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my trip, it doesn't make sense to me to make a ADR and use a TS on spice road table because everything I want to try on their menu is a small plate. I'll let you know how it goes in April :)
thank you

mebucko

What are the odds of a walk up in early August? I'm thinking it may be a good place for a midday snack or drink? I don't want to risk a cc charge if we decide we're not in the mood for a snack that day. THNX
Hello!
We agree with all who have posted! We ate there twice in December '15, one with ADR and one walk-up - lunch and dinner, respectively. Lunch outside and dinner inside - we LOVED the food and servers at both meals!
It will be a definite on future trips!
View and ambiance were fantastic!
Highly recommend for the entire family !!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

CheshireCat12

We also loved Spice Road, went the first few weeks it opened. Food was very good and we got a table right on the waterside railing! I've been by it many times since then and can't say it's ever been more than 1/3 occupied at any time. Now you might have issues around Illuminations time but for a snack or mid-day sit down it will be great. Not sure either why it has not caught on in popularity, although I suspect that the more "ethnic" the menu, the more people are hesitant to take the chance. Marrakesh is good too but you don't see a lot of love for it on the boards either.

Michael Shiels

My wife and I are looking forward to Spice Road on our upcoming trip later this week. She is not a planner at all and she specifically locked in a reservation for this from the beginning of our planning. Thanks for all the info gang, really increases our excitement. Have a great day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom