The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

True. Poor you. @Goofyernmost has history on his side for his investments. It only takes one tiny excuse to drive oil prices up. I'm enjoying it while it lasts, not anticipating it lasting long. History tends to repeat.

It's as low as $1.38 a gallon here just down the road.
And, pretty sure no matter where you live, a gallon of bottled water from the friggin' grocery store is still waaaaayyy more expensive. :confused:

Figgy1

Premium Member
The premier pass is for both WDW (including the water parks and a golf course) and DL. At DL there is a dining discount almost everywhere (just a couple stands didn't offer it), no silly tables in wonderland thing like at WDW. I don't understand WDW charging passholders for a "discount" as they do with Tables in Wonderland, but I guess it makes WDW money. I think the merch discount is the same for both locations.
I've been running the numbers for our trip and it looks like we'll at least break even on this trip if we get TIW. just one or 2 locations next year will put it over the top. Yea more spending money to save money:hilarious: at least I'll have an excuse for a second Lapu LOL

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 how much snow are you supposed to get through Wednesday? I do hope you get a few tons!!! It's all just going to miss me or else I want my money back:D

My area could get another 9 inches, but I'm waiting for the 4:30 AM news to get a better idea. As of last night the weather people were saying that it's supposed to start in my area at some point after 4 AM and get very heavy by 7AM, but I need to see what they're currently tracking this morning. I'll be heading out very early today to catch one of the highway express buses into the city. If the storm gets dicey, they will let us out of work early this afternoon, but getting home will be tricky.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My area could get another 9 inches, but I'm waiting for the 4:30 AM news to get a better idea. As of last night the weather people were saying that it's supposed to start in my area at some point after 4 AM and get very heavy by 7AM, but I need to see what they're currently tracking this morning. I'll be heading out very early today to catch one of the highway express buses into the city. If the storm gets dicey, they will let us out of work early this afternoon, but getting home will be tricky.
I'm very happy for you! But be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOXOMUMD

It's as low as $1.38 a gallon here just down the road.
And, pretty sure no matter where you live, a gallon of bottled water from the friggin' grocery store is still waaaaayyy more expensive. :confused:
When we went to our grocery store the other day I noticed all the bottled water was gone. I don't buy it but I thought that odd. Come to find out later that some local churches bought it all and were making a trip to Flint.

betty rose

We're all happy that Mr. Bets brought the computer for you to use on vacation, so that we could all keep up with the fun! Have a safe trip home.
mickey-computer.png
Thanks.

betty rose

Good morning all. We had a safe trip home. Thanks for all the well wishes. I will be off a couple days, I picked up a nasty bug at Disney. Cold chills, fever , monster headache, and sniffles, and cough. I'm going to catch up later. And do some napping today, when I'm not coughing or sneezing. At least I brought an unexpected souvenir back with me. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom