Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando

DarthMileZ

Original Poster
Hi Guys

we are staying at the Rosen Inn for our honeymoon for 3 weeks, reviews seem fine. its only a base for us to sleep. we wanted to stay off site on I drive as we want to be able to go to places in the evening and go to other parks etc.

anything i should be wary of with this hotel? any good tips? any good places to eat nearby?

disney4life2008

I am positive I had a conference at this hotel last October it is absolutely stunning inside. Most reviews are bad (about anything). I remember, it being right on international drive and close to the parks because once my meeting was over I head to Magic Kingdom.

yensid67

I stayed in it's sister hotel, Clarion Lake Buena Vista, and it was a great week! The Rosen Pointe Orlando is just as nice. It is a Rosen brand property. ALL the moderate Rosen hotels have just gone through a multi-million dollar renovation, making all rooms identical, no matter what hotel you are staying at! Pillow-top mattresses were NICE! Microwave and frig, coffee maker included. The Rosen hotels are little resorts that offer a convenience store a deli, a restaurant, and usually a bar area! You will not be disappointed in this choice!
We are planning our 2018 trip and are torn between The Rosen Inn Universal or Seralago Hotel and Suites. Seralago is almost $200 cheaper than Rosen for 9 days! It got great reviews and is a 2 star resort in Kissimmee. To save money we have opted to stay there! BUT YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD CHOICE WITH THE ROSEN POINTE ORLANDO! if you plan on doing things on I Drive, other than Disney!

lazyboy97o

The Rosen Inns are nice. Pointe Orlando, an outdoor mall, is right across the street and I-Drive 360 is not too far to the north.

I am positive I had a conference at this hotel last October it is absolutely stunning inside. Most reviews are bad (about anything). I remember, it being right on international drive and close to the parks because once my meeting was over I head to Magic Kingdom.
It might have been the Rosen Plaza or Rosen Centre. Stunning isn't how I'd describe the Inns.

DarthMileZ

Original Poster
I stayed in it's sister hotel, Clarion Lake Buena Vista, and it was a great week! The Rosen Pointe Orlando is just as nice. It is a Rosen brand property. ALL the moderate Rosen hotels have just gone through a multi-million dollar renovation, making all rooms identical, no matter what hotel you are staying at! Pillow-top mattresses were NICE! Microwave and frig, coffee maker included. The Rosen hotels are little resorts that offer a convenience store a deli, a restaurant, and usually a bar area! You will not be disappointed in this choice!
We are planning our 2018 trip and are torn between The Rosen Inn Universal or Seralago Hotel and Suites. Seralago is almost $200 cheaper than Rosen for 9 days! It got great reviews and is a 2 star resort in Kissimmee. To save money we have opted to stay there! BUT YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD CHOICE WITH THE ROSEN POINTE ORLANDO! if you plan on doing things on I Drive, other than Disney!

Good to know we made a good choice, we love everything in Orlando, Disney is just a part of that.

Jess G

what is your opinion on the Clarion Disney transportation (if you used) I was looking to extend my trip 3 more nights outside of Disney... The transportation is important to me... I wanted to stay at Rosen but unsure of exactly what I should do.. any help or suggestions??

yensid67

what is your opinion on the Clarion Disney transportation (if you used) I was looking to extend my trip 3 more nights outside of Disney... The transportation is important to me... I wanted to stay at Rosen but unsure of exactly what I should do.. any help or suggestions??

We didn't use the shuttle service, if you need answers, just call them and ask! They are friendly and will tell you everything you need to know...just have a list of questions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom