Where am I?

Soarin2u

Original Poster
Here is a fun game we can all play. (Couldn't find if its been done before)
Everyone of us can take zoomed in pictures of the Walt Disney World Parks or Resorts to see if others can find where we are at.
Feel free to post the answers, have fun trying to be as specific as possible
The only rules for the photos is to insure they are to not vague, IE, a typical pattern, a piece of wood, a picture of the concrete etc. It's no fun when it's too hard. However you can have non-zoomed in pictures as long as they aren't obvious. IE, a ceiling in a lobby or some cool detail in a line Queu.

Here are a few easier ones just to get the thread rolling.
[
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WDW Guru

1. I think this is at Coranado Springs...recognize it but can't remember where it exactly is
2. Tiki heads in Adventureland that either spit out water or mist (don't remember which)
3. The redhead from Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Space Mountain sign on Peoplemover inside Space Mountain right after you pass the lift hill
5. Club Cool sign facing the Innoventions plaza

Think I got them all right

Sonconato

Here is a fun game we can all play. (Couldn't find if its been done before)
Everyone of us can take zoomed in pictures of the Walt Disney World Parks or Resorts to see if others can find where we are at.
Feel free to post the answers, have fun trying to be as specific as possible
The only rules for the photos is to insure they are to not vague, IE, a typical pattern, a piece of wood, a picture of the concrete etc. It's no fun when it's too hard. However you can have non-zoomed in pictures as long as they aren't obvious. IE, a ceiling in a lobby or some cool detail in a line Queu.

Here are a few easier ones just to get the thread rolling.
[View attachment 129503
View attachment 129497

View attachment 129498

View attachment 129499

View attachment 129506
It's great that you posted this. I was thinking of doing the same thing and calling it "Details" because it's the Details that many don't think about that really makes the setting. I never posted because I didn't know if there would be any interest. For my family and I, it would make us stop and explore a little deeper into the areas and we might discover something interesting or discover hidden messages or symbolic gestures. Who knows! Below are several that we took with this exact intention.
IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

Soarin2u

Original Poster
Make it more challenging...Guess the asphalt or sidewalk/pathways of WDW..That'd take a longer time to guess.;)

Well, I just wanted to get the idea across, in hopes of getting the thread moving. But *sigh* the interest just really isn't there.

Soarin2u

Original Poster
It's great that you posted this. I was thinking of doing the same thing and calling it "Details" because it's the Details that many don't think about that really makes the setting. I never posted because I didn't know if there would be any interest. For my family and I, it would make us stop and explore a little deeper into the areas and we might discover something interesting or discover hidden messages or symbolic gestures. Who knows! Below are several that we took with this exact intention.
View attachment 129618
View attachment 129619
View attachment 129620
View attachment 129621
View attachment 129622
View attachment 129623
View attachment 129624

I know the first one is in the Italy pavilion right next to the mask store (outside)
Number 3 should be around The tangled bathrooms, but I am not sure, it could be somewhere else.
Number 6, with the cotton webs I'll take a whack that it's outside the lower terror,
Every thing else is beyond me. Though the posters are likely in frontier land, but I don't spend enough time there to know what they're nearby.

Sonconato

I know the first one is in the Italy pavilion right next to the mask store (outside)
Number 3 should be around The tangled bathrooms, but I am not sure, it could be somewhere else.
Number 6, with the cotton webs I'll take a whack that it's outside the lower terror,
Every thing else is beyond me. Though the posters are likely in frontier land, but I don't spend enough time there to know what they're nearby.
You are 100% correct on No. 1.
You are correct on No. 3 regarding the area. You could probably figure out the location, maybe. If you didn't know, there are 10 of these in this area in which you need to sometime hunt down...it's a challenge for sure. When we first tried to find them, CMs had said there were from 7 to 31. We finally were able to get a straight answer and there are 10.
No. 6, you are way off...wrong park. I guess you could say WDW needs to do some housecleaning. I will say, all of these, with the exception of No. 1, are in the Magic Kingdom. That should help.
No. 3, the posters, you are warm for sure.
I think with a little more thought, some of these will come to you. This is what I like about this idea, we all will learn more and have fun looking for these when we visit.

JimW

Premium Member
2 is inside of the Plaza Restaurant
4 is the exterior of The Pinocchio Village Haus

I feel like I'm close on a couple of the others... but don't want to post until I'm more certain. Cool game, I like this. :)

Sonconato

2 is inside of the Plaza Restaurant
4 is the exterior of The Pinocchio Village Haus

I feel like I'm close on a couple of the others... but don't want to post until I'm more certain. Cool game, I like this. :)
No. 2, you are spot on!!!:)
No. 4, the OP was closer. The Pinocchio Village Haus is getting further away.

Keep going...I'm impressed!

yensid67

#1 I would guess is doors at The Swan/Dolphin?

Sonconato

Actually, the OP had guessed it further up the thread. Those doors are located at the Mask Shop at the Italian Pavilion which are located on the side toward the Tutto Italia Ristorante. Makes sense as to your guess though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom