favorite car movies?

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Just saw f&f7...I have to be honest, horrible acting, but some great car and fight scenes. I haven't seen any other f&f movies except the first, but, it got me craving other great car related movies...
What's your favorite car movies?

As a kid, HERBIE! #53. Then onto more common flicks, BTTF (Love DeLoreans) , Christine, Vanishing Point, Bullet (Steve McQueen) I loved Death Proof with Kurt Russell (Tarantino), Dukes of Hazzard, & Smokey and the Bandit. I actually enjoyed the reboot Duke's Film, Jay Chandrasekhar did a great job having fun with it. (Super Troopers et. al). The Fast and Furious franchise has been a fun ride, no pun intended. Bond films are also car movies very much so to me, and they always come through with lots of action. Im sure their are more I cant surface at the moment, but those are some key films I enjoy.

R W B

I'm a big fan of the F&F franchise, Driven, Vanishing Point, Gone in 60 Seconds, Italian Job. I mean I could keep going here lol.

Bairstow

Death Proof

Yeeeeeesssss.

Best car chase ever filmed, hands-down, and probably the only car chase from the last 20 years that's even enjoyable (or comprehensible) to watch.

deathproof-duck.png

I would count Fury Road (which is incredible), but that's more of a truck chase than a car chase.
Currently watching Fury Road win like 30 Oscars, btw.

Mickey Ears

Cars of course.

Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby: I love Will Ferrell and think he is hilarious and so was this movie. It also had some pretty neat car stuff in it as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom