Disneyland Goes to Denmark

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
After a Issue of Berlin and France Locations in Europe, I Decided to Have the Revival of Mharrington's Disneyland Berlin to be Rebrand and Relocated to Denmark. So, In This Disneyland Goes to Denmark Project, It Have Enchanted Castle (or in Danish, We Call It
Fortryllede slot). It Will be Based Between California (Rehab that Has Star Wars Land), Tokyo Disneyland and the Newly Soon-to-be-Open Shanghai Disneyland.

It Will have Lands:
1, Main Street World Bazzar
2. Adventureland
3. Westernland
4. Critter Country
5. Fantasyland
6. ToonTown
7. Star Wars Land
8. Tomorrowland

The Attractions, Restaurants and Shows will be Announced Later. So, What Do You think about This Project so Far?

Last edited:

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
To Start with Disneyland Park in Denmark, Let's Begin with Main Street World Bazaar. It Will be Resemble Florida and Japan Versions of Main Street)

World Bazaar

Attractions:
Disneyland Railroad
Disney Gallery
Main Street Vehicles
The Walt Disney Story
Omnibus

Restaurants:
Plaza Restaurant (Featuring British, American and Danish Food)
The Crystal Palace
Casey's Corner
The Great American Egg House
Coffee House (Presented by Starbucks)
Jolly Holiday Bakery
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Shopping:
Some of the Shops will be the Same as From Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland while Rest of the Last Three Shops will be Florida Version.

MANEATINGWREATH

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in the last thread haha. I recommend doing something completely different with this park. There are castles and Fantasyland-elements in Denmark, too. I recommend going as original as possible with a different icon and different lands, everything.

Twilight_Roxas

I was looking for the first Disney animated film to debut in Denmark not counting Snow White to be a walk through attraction for your Enchanted Castle.

Twilight_Roxas

Depends on the order of the lands. Plus since its like Shanghai Disneyland it should have a Marvel theme land like my Disneyland park in Australia idea.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Like I Said. The Lands are:

1, Main Street World Bazzar
2. Adventureland
3. Westernland
4. Critter Country
5. Fantasyland
6. ToonTown
7. Star Wars Land
8. Tomorrowland

Twilight_Roxas

Just send a idea of the nighttime show with the segments, which ones to be in English, and Danish, and a original song for the show via pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom