Halloween Horror Nights and newborns....

draybook

Original Poster
DA was nearly empty when we were @ HHN last year! we actually got to look in the shops!

It was so busy the night we went (September 19th) that we never made it there. We barely got all of the houses done and I think it was like 10 minutes til closing when we finished the last one.

EngineJoe

Seems like a bad idea. I didn't see any babies at Haloween Horror. Not one.

But I guess if you are cool at hanging out in Diagon Alley the whole time then why not. But why? So you can swap halfway through and go out alone? Wouldn't you just be better off staying at home watching TV or hanging out somewhere in City Walk for free?

GLaDOS

There are plenty of less loud places to "camp out" like around Chez Alcatraz and Springfield that you and your wife could switch out caring for the baby while the other uses the EP to enjoy the houses

You mean Springfield where the mob of chainsaw clowns ran around this year?

Yes, much quieter.

Don't bring your baby to HHN. I honestly can't believe there are people advocating it. It's just not a good idea in the slightest.

danpam1024

You mean Springfield where the mob of chainsaw clowns ran around this year?

Yes, much quieter.

Don't bring your baby to HHN. I honestly can't believe there are people advocating it. It's just not a good idea in the slightest.
The one in the wheelchair was INSANE. I think he was really crazy. Scared the poop outta me more than once.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Calm down folks, this isn't Michael Jackson dangling a kid from a balcony. We'll probably just skip it this year.

Ha! Great analogy. Kudos.

I did the Parks with a 8 week old baby. She was pretty oblivious to just about everything. Her immune system didnt suffer, she went in healthy and came home healthy after a 16 day, much needed trip for the rest of the family. She actually learned to sleep through the night early on in the trip. That in itself was worth it.

Most guests were polite and congregatory. Dressed in Pink we were asked over and over minute by minute boy or girl? How old? A few times a day we got the DUMB guest snotty-you know she isn't going to remember this right? By the end of trip I was retorting Really? I didn't know that, I thought for sure we'd get home and she'd start talking about her favorite jokes on the Jungle Cruise. Some people are just dumb. Most guests and CMs were so sweet to us and our 5 year old son. But you asked so my thoughts on HHN is I wouldn't have brought her. For me it is just to crazy of an atmosphere for my comfort level as a Mom. Pleasure Island was still open back then and I didn't take her or us there either. Again just my comfort level with my newborn. The World Showcase we did over and over again without issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom