The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
He does, and loves all the funny pictures and jokes on here, I tell him to come and look at all the fun!:D:D:D

We're all happy that Mr. Bets brought the computer for you to use on vacation, so that we could all keep up with the fun! Have a safe trip home.
mickey-computer.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 how much snow did you get in total? Are you supposed to get more Tuesday? I tried to send you every last flake I could except me.

I'd say it was 8-9 inches. Actually, the weather people are now reporting that we might get between one to three storms next week--Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. They're still watching the track of the storms so nothing definite yet. (If it does snow when we're at work next week, they often let us out early, and we get paid for the full day! :happy: )

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'd say it was 8-9 inches. Actually, the weather people are now reporting that we might get between one to three storms next week--Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. They're still watching the track of the storms so nothing definite yet. (If it does snow when we're at work next week, they often let us out early, and we get paid for the full day! :happy: )
Yes you, the groundhog and I may all get lucky next week. As of now it looks like everything will miss me.:inlove: I hope you get dumped on big time and get 3 snow days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom