Favourite World Showcase Attraction

Favourite World Showcase Attraction

• House of the Whispering Willows (Located in China)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • American Heritage Gallery

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Bijutsu-kan Gallery (Located in Japan)

• Gallery of Arts and History (Located in Morocco)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexico Folk Art Gallery

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • O Canada!

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Reflections of China

• Stave Church Gallery (Located in Norway)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Impressions de France

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

MrHappy

Just to keep things interesting.. I am NOT including The American Adventure. Because we all know that that show would obviously be the leading attraction in this poll, based on the popularity it receives all over these forum

...wait, what about American Adventure. Golden Dream!
Just being obnoxious. I voted Gran Fiesta. Now with those animatronics at the end! Game. Set. Match.

Chef Mickey

American Adventure, and it isn't even close.

The American Adventure might be the best show from start to finish on WDW property.

From the list, it's probably Gran Fiesta Tour. It's still a fund ride with festive theming. Not everything has to be incredible to be good.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
So, I'm wondering...!

Would Gran Fiesta still be on the top of the majority list if the AAs were never added to the attraction? Any thoughts?

Pocahontas

I actually had never been on the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros until my trip in September and it was super cool. Definitely one of the only World Showcase attractions that can hold your attention.

Oriolesmagic

I actually had never been on the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros until my trip in September and it was super cool. Definitely one of the only World Showcase attractions that can hold your attention.

GASP! YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Impressions de France followed by Reflections of China then Gran Fiesta Tour. The music and imagery that the first two shows display have become iconic in my mind when I think about Disney World and EPCOT. They're must-do's every time I find myself in World Showcase.

Pocahontas

GASP! YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Impressions de France followed by Reflections of China then Gran Fiesta Tour. The music and imagery that the first two shows display have become iconic in my mind when I think about Disney World and EPCOT. They're must-do's every time I find myself in World Showcase.
Haha I'm just not one of those people who can sit through an informational show while I'm in Disney. I'd rather be going on rides, you know? :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Haha I'm just not one of those people who can sit through an informational show while I'm in Disney. I'd rather be going on rides, you know? :)

I'm the same way! However I am curious.. What are your thoughts on The American Adventure? (If you have experienced it..) It is usually known as the best animatronic show of all time.

Goofyernmost

I'm not sure how Grand Fiesta can be liked better then Impressions or Canada. Really a small boat ride? I have never looked at any of them as informational. I looked for the entertainment value. Both Impressions and Canada are equal in that category even though they approach it from a different angle. Impressions is a wonderful way to just unwind for a couple of minutes and enjoy the outstanding music and scenery. GF is OK, just not all that entertaining to me. Always did and still does remind me of a short version of small world with a Mexican theme. That would be like if you were to come to Mexico on Small World and all of a sudden the boat veered off and just detailed the external representation. It does created a terrific ambiance for the restaurant though.

My vote went to Impressions because as you said... American Adventure is a given as far as I'm concerned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom