Zootopia Coming March 2016

brb1006

Ours still has the screen to show clips. I'd like to see more t-shirts for adults, though.

My local store has a big plush bin in the back. I don't think the layout has changed since it opened.

I totally agree with the shirts. There's like one or two shelves!

I still remember the Mickey Mouse moving figures were shown behind a glass near the entrance to the store. I remember buying an Eeyore machine that blows bubbles (Which later sucked and we had to throw it away due to how slow it blew bubbles.) But I'm still glad I have my "Wonderful World Of Disney" cup/snow globe which contained Disney characters that represented a the films they came from such as Marie from The Aristocats,Pinocchio, Bambi and Sorcerer Mickey. The images on the cup are slowly starting to fad away over the years though. But it's the last item I ever brought from that store since the merchandise slowly starting not looking as cool as it did when I was young.

catmom46

I still remember the Mickey Mouse moving figures were shown behind a glass near the entrance to the store. I remember buying an Eeyore machine that blows bubbles (Which later sucked and we had to throw it away due to how slow it blew bubbles.) But I'm still glad I have my "Wonderful World Of Disney" cup/snow globe which contained Disney characters that represented a the films they came from such as Marie from The Aristocats,Pinocchio, Bambi and Sorcerer Mickey. The images on the cup are slowly starting to fad away over the years though. But it's the last item I ever brought from that store since the merchandise slowly starting not looking as cool as it did when I was young.

You mean younger. You are still way young. :p

brb1006

I'm always really enjoying the twitter account for Byron Howard since he posts alot of stuff related to Zootopia so far. He recently visited France to see the French cast for Zootopia.

Sped2424

Does anyone know why this movie is going to be named "Zootropolis" outside the US?
Weird marketing reasons I am sure. They figure the film will sell better with that title there, perhaps the word metropolis is more synonymous with the ideal utopia in euro area's?

brb1006

I just stumbled upon this photo of Judy and Nick meeting Roger Rabbit which is a tribute by Byron Howard.
EK9bFr0.jpg

brb1006

I might get a chance to see the film sometime between the first or second week of March during the weekends. I'm more curious to see any footage of Judy and Nick on stage at the premier at the El Capitan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom