Trip Report From Disneyland to Disneyworld

Travel Day – Part 1 November 19th.

Hi all and welcome to my first trip report. I’ve been back home for a few weeks now after my three week trip to Disneyland and Disneyworld with an intermission in New Orleans. I had a great time, so much so that even though I had thought I wouldn’t do another American Disney trip for at least three years the thought of not being there for Christmas next year is unimaginable and I am now planning a (shorter) trip for December 2016.

The travel day began with a sad goodbye to my lovely dog (sad for me anyway – she was none the wiser) and a handover of my house keys to Dad who dog sat while I was away. This is Sookie as a very unimpressed Christmas elf.
IMG_1861.JPG

She is a three year old spoodle and named after Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood.

My flight left at 4.30pm so I worked until midday and then headed to Auckland airport to check in as early as possible. I am lucky at the moment to have the option to travel on heavily discounted but stand-by airfares. I had paid extra to be upgraded if possible and was hoping that this would come through, but mostly that the flight wouldn’t be full!! A seat on the flight was confirmed straight away which was a weight off my mind. I had a couple of wines with a friend and then a few samples of duty-free liquor while waiting to board and was starting to really feel fairly relaxed about my 12 hour flight. I felt even better when I was upgraded to premium economy.
IMG_3148.jpg
IMG_2857.JPG

My seat was comfortable with lots of leg room and I had no one next to me so I could put all my stuff on the seat next to me and use the extra pillows. I watched the 2nd best exotic marigold hotel, Trainwreck, Ant man (I cant remember this movie at all- but my notes say I watched it so I must have!), Frozen fever, Poltergeist and a few episodes of Modern family. I kept trying to sleep as I was arriving in LAX at around 7am and knew I had a lot of time before I could get into my room to rest, but just couldn’t get comfortable or tired enough to manage more than a few minutes here or there.

The service was great and the food was good for plane food but not great. Here is a photo of my half eaten bread and butter, appetiser and dessert.

IMG_2858.jpg

One of my aims for the trip was to take photos of all my food and drink as food photos are one of my favourite parts of trip reports. I failed miserably at this task, either forgetting altogether or only remembering after I had already started eating the food. When I did remember the photos were crap until I finally managed to take a food photo I actually liked on the very last day of the trip. This bodes well for any future trip reports, but you’ll have to forgive the poor and half eaten quality of many of my food photos.

The cold chicken, cucumber and coriander salad was the highlight of the meal, really fresh and tasty. The main was a beef stew and dessert was an apple and custard tart which was too cold.

IMG_2859.jpg

Breakfast was nice with fruit salad, yogurt, croissant and pancakes although the rhubarb compote was too tart.

IMG_2862.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 13: 1st of December. Part 3.

Once I had regained my equilibrium I wandered off. Now, heres were my notes said that I poked at monkeys. Ummm, I’m sure I’d remember poking Monkeys and the throwing of me out of the park that the monkey poking would entail. I think I probably looked at some monkeys!

IMG_3987.JPG

After this I went on the Maharajah jungle trek.

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

Sadly, this was as close as I got to seeing an actual tiger today but there was still lots to enjoy.
IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

I actually had some of this safe water for travellers. It may have been safe but it didn’t taste very nice! I love how they have made a functional thing like a drinking water fountain so much part of the story of the area.

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4018.JPG

I then used my fastpass for Kilamanjaro Safaris.
IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 13: 1st of December. Part 4.

I then went on a mission to find an alcoholic dole whip which I found at Tamu Tamu refreshments.

IMG_4045.jpg

I had the coconut rum version, it was fabulous if a bit light on the coconut rum. I enjoyed it in a quiet shaded area.

IMG_4046.jpg

After this I headed to the Lion King show which was a lot of fun.
IMG_4050.jpg

Someone in Harambe had there washing on the line!
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

After this I did the Pangani Forest trail and saw gorillas!! Gorillas are the best animals in the world (apart from my dog of course).

IMG_4094.jpg

One of the babies was in full on entertainer mode today, exploring the jugs and buckets and performing feats of balance.
IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

The jug routine went down well with the audience.

I also saw a magnificent silverback on the way out.
IMG_4111.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 13: 1st of December. Part 5.

After this I went to my late lunch reservation at Tusker house. The food was great and I loved Donald and his friends in their safari outfits. It was a little awkward without anyone to take photos of myself and the characters, so I mostly asked them to pose for me and sometimes the waiter helped out with shots. They were very entertaining.

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4148.jpg

The restaurant was quiet at this time and the characters actually came around so often that it was starting to feel awkward! In the end I just gave them a friendly wave and they moved onto another table. So the moral of the story is if you are looking for lots of character interactions 2.30 may be a good time for you!

After lunch I was feeling exhausted and very full so headed back to the hotel. I took some shots of the Lion King area on the way back.
IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 13: 1st of December. Part 6.

Later in the evening after resting I went to have a look around the Cars Land area of the resort. This was my favourite area of the resort by far.
IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4164.JPG

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

IMG_4173.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_4183.JPG

I went to the food court and filled my mug with coffee and looked in vain for some tie-died cheesecake. Instead I bought something that was labelled a trifle which wasn’t a trifle, but which was very yummy anyway. Today was a great day and the next day I had an early reservation at the Magic Kingdom.

Total steps: 19, 521.

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 14: 2nd of December. Part 1.

This morning I had an 8.05 reservation at Be Our Guest, with the park opening at 9am. I was looking forward to seeing the restaurant, being in the Magic Kingdom nice and early and maybe getting to ride the mine train with minimal wait (thank you wdwmagic boards for the great tips!). I got there with plenty of time to spare and waited for what felt like forever when I was straining at the leash to be let into the Magic Kingdom!!!

IMG_4186.jpg

First shot of castle which is magnificent! (castle – not the shot!!)
IMG_4189.jpg

I didn't move fast enough to get a castle shot with no one it, but there were loads of people coming up behind me so just pretend that guy on the ground isn’t in the photo.
IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

I headed to Be Our Guest. The castle was pretty but strangely small.

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

I sat in the room with the rose which to me was was the most beautifully themed room.

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

Sadly my food was as unappetising as the restaurant was stunning. I changed from my pre-ordered croissant doughnut to the scrambled egg whites with chicken sausage and roasted tomato. The eggs were flavourless and cold and the sausage was cold, hard and sweet. It was awful and expensive at that. I definitely had last minute order change regret!!

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 14: 2nd of December. Part 2.

After eating I looked around the restaurant a bit more. This chandelier is amazing.

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

After I left the restaurant I joined the short line that had formed for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train. At 8.50 they let us board the ride. I had gotten the impression from many comments and trip reports that the ride was underwhelming so I went in with low expectations and maybe because of that I thought the ride was awesome. I loved the motion of the train and the scenery. It was a lot of fun, though I agree it would be great if it was longer.

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

After this I went to do Peter Pan but there was already a half hour wait at 9 am so I did small world instead. This is one of the few things that for me was a definite disappointment compared to the same attraction at Disneyland. So much of the fun of this attraction is sailing in through magnificent façade, I really missed that.

This was my best effort at the NZ scene in small world. It would be unpatriotic to leave it out though its blurry.
IMG_4231.JPG

After this I headed off to find me some ghosts!!

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 14: 2nd of December. Part 3.

I loved this building. I liked the parts of Fantasyland that were like this rather than the parts with the purple and blue cheap looking circus tent facades.
IMG_4232.jpg

I was so pleased to be riding the Haunted Mansion. I was disappointed in the Holiday overlay at Disneyland, nothing can compare to the ‘real’ Haunted Mansion. When I first visited the Magic Kingdom in 2001 I didn’t like the Mansion building as it was so different from Disneyland’s one. Now I think it’s great, very foreboding.

IMG_4234.jpg

I was excited to see a 13 minute wait time.
IMG_4233.jpg

The queue area here is so much fun and a significant plus for me compared to the Disneyland version. I was torn between wanting to linger and see all the detail vs. racing quickly onto the ride.

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

My favourite sound effect!
IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4246.JPG

Madame Leota with her eyes open.

IMG_4247.JPG

After I rode I did the only possible thing to do and rode again. I then headed to Pirates which has a much better queue than Disneyland's version but the ride itself is much shorter and lacks the wonderful atmosphere building at the start. Disneyland’s version seems as though you are leaving the real world and sailing into a dream. The Magic Kingdom version just abruptly begins. I also got really wet! Still, a short Pirates is better than most things on earth!!

I then headed here;
IMG_4264.JPG

I loved the Cruise, especially the Cambodian Temple.

I then went to Tomorrowland and rode the Peoplemover which was fun and relaxing.

IMG_4270.JPG

It was great to be able to go through the Space Mountain building. It was like getting to ride Space Mountain but with no risk of nausea. I liked the vibe of Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland much better than Disneylands. There was something about Disneyland’s Tomorrowland which just made me not want to be there, whereas I went to see what was happening in Tomorrowland each time I went to the Magic Kingdom.

At this stage I was feeling very lethargic and a bit unwell so decided to head back to my room and come back later in time for my afternoon fastpass for the Mine Train. However I ended up receiving a message that the Mine Train was down and offering a fastpass for another ride so I decided to do laundry instead! On my last day I looked back on this day and thought “why, why, why, why!!!!” Hopefully on my trip next trip I will not waste a second of precious park time on trivialities like laundry.

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 15: 3rd of December. Part 1.

Today I would be checking out of the Art of Animation and checking into the Yacht Club. My plan was to sleep in and then head to Epcot, check out that park and then walk to my new hotel. It was no problem at all transferring luggage. I called bell services from my room at Art of Animation and they picked up my bags within a few minutes and once I got to the Yacht Club they were quickly delivered to my room. Couldn’t have been any easier.

Epcot was my least favourite park when I visited in 2001. I know that the general consensus on here seems to be that the park had declined since then, but I enjoyed it much more this time. I loved all the Christmas topiaries and the lovely purple and red plantings at the entrance.
IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

What I didn’t like were these things which look disturbingly like a memorial for a War or other tragic event.
IMG_4284.jpg

My first fastpass was for Test Track which I didn’t expect to like as much as I did because I have zero interest in cars. It was fun, I enjoyed the speed and even designing my car and seeing it compete with the other cars. My car even came first on one of the competitions because of its awesome environmental efficiency. I went for maximum efficiency because I figured everyone else would be going for speed so it would give me the best chance of being the best at something.

IMG_4289.JPG

My next fastpass was for Spaceship Earth which I loved almost as much as the Haunted Mansion. I cant believe that I have no memory of it from my previous trip as I was blown away by how interesting and beautifully detailed it was.

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_3011.JPG

After this I rode Living with the Land then had lunch at the sunshine seasons.

IMG_4300.jpg
I had spicy lamb kebabs and a tabouleh salad which was so fresh and delicious. This meal was one of the food highlights of my trip, I think because my stomach was very grateful to be eating something that wasn’t a hamburger or fried chicken! The strawberry shortcake ruined the “healthiness” of my meal but was worth it.

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 15: 3rd of December. Part 2.

There was a great view from my seat at the Sunshine Seasons.
IMG_4302.jpg

After this I did The Seas which I found quite mediocre. My favourite part of the ride was the noisy seagulls at the entrance.
IMG_4308.jpg

I then had a short walk through part of the World Showcase before heading to the Yacht Club.
IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

I loved my first view of the Boardwalk where I had actually booked to stay before balking at the cost and cancelling. I then had Epcot resort area regret and booked the first room I could find for my travel days that wasn’t a 2 Bedroom, club level, lagoon view, bankrupt myself room. I knew that I wouldn’t be seeing a view like this from my Garden View room but I felt so lucky to just be staying in such a beautiful area.
IMG_4319.jpg

My first view of the Yacht Club.
IMG_4321.jpg

Beautiful Beach Club, I loved this shade of blue.
IMG_4326.jpg

Boardwalk to the entrance of the hotel.
IMG_4330.jpg

The lobby of the hotel has a relaxed, genteel atmosphere with lots of lovely polished wood and soft colours. There was a lovely nautical Christmas tree and and a lovely Christmas village.

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

fractal

Wow! What a great report.

Love Radiator Springs! Crazy lady = RUDE woman (she's not a lady).

Glad you got on Peter Pan and very cool that you took the train!

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 15: 3rd of December. Part 3.
I had asked for a room that was on a high floor and close to the lifts so I was pleased to find both requests had been granted, but when I walked into my room I gasped and almost teared up because I had the view of my dreams.
IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

This was either one of the picks of the garden view rooms, or I was upgraded to a lagoon view room and they didn’t actually tell me about it. Either way, I spent lots of time over the rest of my trip sitting out on my balcony and watching the activity of the lagoon and boardwalk while chilling with a book, a drink and a Mickey Sandwich.

Another lovely view from the balcony,
IMG_4353.jpg

The room itself was also nice. I’m not a huge fan of nautical theming but the room was calm, quiet and in good condition.
IMG_4334.jpg

The sink area was nice and I liked the runners on the beds.
IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

After chilling in my room for a while I headed to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The flag retreat ceremony was happening when I arrived.
IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

I then had a look around main street and watched a parade.
IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 15: 3rd of December. Part 4.

IMG_4394.jpg

The castle looks beautiful bathed in purple light.
IMG_4396.jpg

I bought a frozen lemonade and drank it in Adventureland in the fading light. It was a strange refreshment choice as it was starting to get quite cold.
IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

I then took a night-time jingle cruise. This is a great ride at anytime but is very special at night.
IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

I wandered off in search of free food and drink.
IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 15: 3rd of December. Part 5.

I decided I would ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad so I headed off in that direction and saw this cool light effect on the way.

IMG_4410.jpg

There was literally no one else going into the Big Thunder queue and embarrassingly I got lost and couldn’t actually find my way to the ride load area! Thankfully other people entered the queue and so I followed them. After this I headed back towards the castle which was looking absolutely stunning in Christmas icicle form.
IMG_4415.JPG

I watched the Celebrate the Season show and then a Frozen show and enjoyed both. I then tried to find a last minute spot for the parade. I found a spot near a bride which gave me an OK view of the tall floats. Between the poor position and the fact that it was raining pretty steadily I didn’t get many photos at all this evening apart from this shot of Goofy.

IMG_4416.jpg

Luckily though, Tom Bricker my favourite Disney photographer and blogger was at this Christmas party so I can look at his photos and know that they were from my party. It was like I’d commissioned my own private photographer, except free and without the knowledge of the photographer.

After the parade I went to Tomorrowland and watched the castle light show/fireworks from a spot that was out of the rain and had a great view but which was spoiled by an incessant recorded announcement about Mike Wazowski and the laugh floor. After this I rode the People mover which was fun but I was wet and it was windy so I was freezing cold. I then did the Buzz Lightyear ride but it wasn’t as much fun as in Disneyland. At this stage I thought about finding a spot for the next parade but I was so damp and cold that I decided to leave. I should probably just have bought a sweatshirt to change into as then I would have been warm and dry with a nice view of the parade as well as a nice souvenir. Instead I have no souvenir and no parade! Oh well, I’m still glad I experienced a Christmas party, although I don’t think I will do it again this year.

Here are some more shots of the Christmas Village from the Yacht Club lobby;
IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

I like the gumdrop path. I wish I lived in a world in which there were actual gumdrop pathways.
IMG_2983.JPG

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 16: 4th of December. Part 1.

Today was my Hollywood studios day and I took a friendship boat to get there. It was very relaxing way to start the day. Strangely, there was a late middle aged/early elderly couple that got off the boat with a stroller which had their possessions in it but no child!.

I loved Hollywood Boulevard, it has some beautiful buildings.

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

Love these guys!
IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg

My first ride of the day was the Great Movie Ride which I loved, especially the Indy and Wizard of Oz scenes. I rode again as soon as I finished as the line was quite short. The only thing I didn't like was that It felt like both times I rode that the commentary was out of sync with the scene I was looking at so that I was hearing about one thing while seeing another.
IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 16: 4th of December. Part 2.

Next I had a fastpass for Toy story Midway Mania.

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4445.JPG

I sat in Woody’s car;

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

I loved seeing the giant blue barrel of monkeys. The miniature version of this is an important tool of my job!!
IMG_4440.jpg

After this I spent saw the One Man’s Dream exhibit. I love this final shot of Walt and Mickey together, although I find this Mickey Mouse’s hands creepy as they are too human looking.
IMG_4448.jpg

I'd like one of these for my house!
IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

I loved seeing the inside of animatronic Abe.
IMG_4464.JPG

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 16: 4th of December. Part 3.

After this I watched the Muppetvision show and then went looking for a snack to tide me over until my late lunch.

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

I loved this little snowman scene;
IMG_4473.jpg

For my snack I had the much lauded carrot cake cookie from Writers Stop, with an iced coffee.

IMG_4477.JPG

I was disappointed in it. Both the cookie and the icing tasted very processed and the cream cheese icing didn’t taste like it had actual cream cheese as one of its ingredients.

After this I wandered around aimlessly for some time not sure what else to do. I knew I definitely didn’t want to ride the Rock ‘n” Roller Coaster or Star Tours but I thought about doing the Tower of Terror. In the end I decided against it as my Expedition Everest experience had made a bit wary of being too “adventurous” on this trip and I had already done the California Adventure version of the Tower of Terror.
I decided to check out the Star Wars pavilion and meet this guy, who was awesome.
IMG_4483.jpg

It’s funny that my hair blends in Chewbacca’s fur!! Its also funny that as I sit here writing this part of the report I am wearing the exact same clothes that I wore on this day!

IMG_2952.JPG

After this I rode the Great Movie Ride again.
IMG_4500.jpg

I then headed to my reservation at the Sci Fi Diner.
IMG_4503.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 16: 4th of December. Part 4.

I had read lots of advice online that suggested that the atmosphere here was great but the food was average. This wasn’t my impression: I found the atmosphere to be great and the food to be just as great. This was one of my favourite meals. I loved sitting in my car and watching the movies. I was in the drivers seat and the waiter kept telling me I had to pick up the tab for the passengers behind me (I realise this is probably the same shtick they say to everyone but I thought it was fun anyway!). This blue car was my car;
IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

I had a great cocktail but I cant remember what it was called and I have a very sweet tooth when it comes to alcohol so it may not have been to everyone’s taste.
IMG_4509.jpg

I ordered the steak which was large, cooked perfectly and very juicy and flavourful. It came with horseradish cheese potatoes which I would have eaten until I was sick, they were so good. The other accompaniments were good too, but they were no horseradish cheese potatoes.

IMG_4510.jpg

What a fun place, I’m glad it isn’t being shut down as part of the park transformation.

After Lunner I did the Movie ride (again) then wandered around until it was dusk and time for the Osborne lights. I was disappointed in myself for having watched you tube footage of these lights so I thought the “wow” moment you get when you see something for the first time would be ruined for me. However, the moment when the lights were turned on was breathtaking and I’m so grateful that I got to experience this amazing show before it was cancelled. I hope you enjoy my 80000 photos of the Osborne lights.

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4540.jpg

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
Day 17: 5th of December

Today I wanted to sleep in and chill out a bit. When I finally got out of bed I went to Disney springs. One of the first things I did was get some Earl of Sandwich. I had the holiday turkey sandwich which was just as nice as I remembered from Disneyland. I really enjoyed looking around Disney Springs and look forward to seeing it again this December when (hopefully) it is mostly completed. Also, I saw Whoopie Goldburg, an actual movie star, just shopping in a shop like an ordinary person!!!!!!!!

I bought some plastic plates which I want to put on a wall when I stop being so lazy (these plates are literally still sitting on the kitchen bench in the same spot that I put them the day I got home).
IMG_5099.JPG

I also bought some travel agency themed ride postcards to (eventually) frame that I loved.
IMG_5103.jpg

I also bought a dog collar and lead to Disneyfy my dog.
IMG_2974.jpg

I bought the smallest possible collar but it was still too big for Sookie’s tiny neck so I had to cut off the end of it. This is her modelling her collar and lead. She has had her summer hair cut in the second photo.
IMG_5294.JPG

thumb_IMG_5310_1024.jpg

On my way back from Disney Springs I got off the bus at the Boardwalk and walked back to the yacht club. I bought a cannoli to eat later from the Boardwalk Bakery. Back at the hotel I chilled out on my balcony for ages before heading to Epcot in the early evening. I timed myself and it was only 10 minutes from when I closed my hotel room door until I was inside the park. I love the Yacht Club and am worried that I'll miss it next time, but I also want to stay at lots of different places.

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

I made my way to Journey into the Imagination. Figment was cute but the ride looked like it was constructed overnight with a $100 budget. After this I rode the Gran Fiesta Boat ride which only increased my obsession with the three caballeros, initially inflamed by the Viva Navidad parade at Disney California Adventure. My favourite part of the ride was the three Caballeros animatronics which were only added to the ride the day before. I think there should be a dancing Donald Duck or Jose Carioca at the end of every ride.

I then did the Ellen de Generes energy ride. I had an entire train to myself. I loved the dinosaur part but the rest of the ride was tedious even though I love Ellen. Saving the best till last took another ride on Spaceship Earth.
IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

I finished off the evening with dinner at Sunshine Seasons. I had sweet and sour something on rice (I cant tell from the photo if it is pork or chicken) and another strawberry shortcake. This was a bit average compared to the awesome lamb from the other day but I was pleased to have some rice which I eat all the time at home and was missing. After this I wanted to catch a boat home as my legs were so tired but It was shut off just as I got there so I walked back instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom