Proposal help!

Disneyepcot21

Original Poster
Hello guys! Just found this forum and im glad i did. Me and my girlfriend love disney. We have been annual passholders before except for this year ww opted out :(. Well im planning to go to disney valentines weekend. Get there saturday and leave monday since its a holiday (vday falls on sunday). I needed some help proposing to my girlfriend. I wanted to donit saturday since it was the beggining of the trip and just couldnt bare waiting another day! I had a couple of ways i could do this

1) this ones my fav. Propose in the day around 1:30 pm at epcot world showcase in italy then celebrate with lunch at via napolo (the other italian restaurant has no reservations).

2) i reserved saturday night at narcoosee in the grand floridian at 9:30 pm. Then propose when dessert comes out and fireworks start at 10pm.

3) propose in italy at night instead of the day like number one. I choose italy bc shes always said for her honeymoon shed love to go there.

4) front of the castle in magic kingdom in the day or night.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you

DisneyPrincess5

An early congrats to you! My best advice I can give you is to really think about what she loves best at WDW and/or what you both share in a love for (a certain restaurant, park, ride, area, etc.) and incorporate that into your proposal. She will appreciate your thought and meaning put into it and remember it always.

Good luck!

DisneyDayDreamer

I would also advise getting a CM involved. From previous experience of being in the parks that weekend it gets CROWDED! Just thought you should keep that in mind. They maybe able to help ya'll get a little privacy or even help with a photo pass.

Princess Kaylee

There is a proposal package at Cinderella's Royal Table. We have seen them and they are so romantic. They seat you near the stained glass window and the princesses come around before you ask the question. The glass slipper with rose petals and ring box comes out and then they bring out a chocolate slipper with mouse in it. Congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom