NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I still can't believe Rex Ryan continues to destroy your playoffs dreams from a different team. That man is definitely consistent when it comes to that.

Also, it would have been much more interesting than the Patriots, Broncos, and Steelers again.
Since 2002, it's either been Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger in the Super Bowl except for one season. Too much of the same, I'm ready for some excitement and new storylines.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
As well as Denver is playing in this game, ive got a sneaking suspicion it wont last. They need to drive that final nail in the coffin right now.

Lucky

There's nothing worse for a player than fumbling a punt. Except maybe fumbling a punt and getting called for pass interference a few plays later. :oops:

NYwdwfan

I have a feeling that Peyton's final Super Bowl is going to be very similar to his previous one.

I was thinking the same thing.

Unfortunately for hubby, last time he was able to drown his sorrows in MK EMH - this time he'll have no such comfort.

acishere

I think we can end this now and start The X-Files early.
Screenshot_2016-01-24-21-46-07.png

PUSH

Original Poster
Broncos and Panthers! Not a duo anyone would have picked prior to the season. I'm hoping for Peyton to walk off into the sunset, but I think the Panthers are going to win.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Maybe Carson Palmer was studying some of his old Cinny film... wow, what a train wreck.

And the D won that game for Denver... but it was insane to see what lengths they would try to go to get Gronk the ball. It was so weird to see them so one dimensional at the end. I wanted the Patriots through just so we could stop all this 'who's the best QB' talk.

JPPT1974

HGH investigation with the Peyton Manning thing back. As NFL now is conducting it's own. Really think it will be dropped. He has passed every drug test as far as anybody knows.

PUSH

Original Poster
Reports are saying Johnny Manziel will be cut at the start of the new league year on March 9.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Johnny Manziel is another example of someone who's overrated to high hell. Just because you came out of the SEC doesn't mean that necessarily translates well to the pro level. Go ask Tim Tebow about that one.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Johnny Manziel is another example of someone who's overrated to high hell. Just because you came out of the SEC doesn't mean that necessarily translates well to the pro level. Go ask Tim Tebow about that one.
True but the SEC also produced Cam Newton.

DVC Mike

Congrats Cam! If Newton and the Panthers win Sunday, it would make Newton the first quarterback ever to win a Heisman Trophy, college football national championship, NFL MVP and Super Bowl.

upload_2016-2-7_7-24-12-png.142

Newton was a landslide choice for MVP, with 48 votes from a nationwide panel of 50 sportswriters and broadcasters who regularly cover the NFL. Fellow QBs Tom Brady and Carson Palmer each received one vote.

DVC Mike

Ron Rivera has won The NFL Coach of the Year award for the second time in three years.
Rivera led the Carolina Panthers to an unprecedented third straight NFC South title and two playoff victories. He has the Panthers in the Super Bowl with a 17-1 record.

upload_2016-2-7_7-28-36-png.143

Most analysts wrote the Panthers off as a legitimate Super Bowl contender when No. 1 receiver Kelvin Benjamin went down with a torn ACL in August. Instead, Rivera's outfit became just the fourth team in NFL history to win 14 consecutive games to start the season.

If they come out on the winning end of Super Bowl, the 2015 Panthers will be the first team since Rivera's celebrated 1985 Super Bowl Shuffle Bears to hoist the Lombardi Trophy with 18 wins versus just one loss. Going back to December of 2014, Rivera has led Carolina to 22 wins in 24 games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom