How do I get to the park?

Melissa Strause

Original Poster
Evening all! I'm planning a trip to Europe some time this summer, and I wanted to go to Disneyland Paris for the first time. I'll be going by myself and wanted to rely on public transportation, but nothing's popping up for me on Google Maps. No clue what area I'll be staying in, but what's the best way to get to the park from Central Paris or CDG? Thanks in advance!

lazyboy97o

The train station at Disneyland Paris named Gare de Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy. From Central Paris the RER Line A commuter train will take you right to the Resort. There is also TGV service directly between Charles de Gaulle and the Resort.

Last edited:

PacNWTigger

I highly recommend the RER A line out to DLP. It's about a 40 minute trip from the heart of Paris. We actually stayed at DLP during our stay last summer, and took the RER into Paris quite a bit.

RobOttawa

This past summer I was with my parents in Paris and I went to DLP on my own. The RER was very simple to use and went right to the resort. The only thing I found was that they do close the train station at a certain point after the parks close, so make sure you don't wait too long before hopping on a train back to the city.

HolleBolleGijs

As others have said, take the RER A line - the last stop is Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy/Parc Disneyland.

If you're coming from Charles de Gaulle, you just take the RER B line to Châtelet/Les Halles, then transfer to the RER A line. The transfer is free.

Just remember to HANG ON TO YOU'RE TICKET until you leave your destination station. You will need it to exit the RER stations, and they will occasionally do random checks on-board. If you don't have a ticket, there's a decent fine.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom