Off Site Hotel For One Night

olie64

Original Poster
My wife and I are coming down in June we are look for a nice cheap hotel close to disney. We will just be staying there the night before we check in we like to go to DS the evening before that way we can do some resort hoping the day we check in before 6 days in the park. Anyone know of a decent one that pretty cheap close to DS? Thanks

SAV

Honestly, your better bet would be to go on to trip adviser or a travel site and check prices/revies there, then come back to this forum with questions/recommendations on any of the hotels you are considering. There are Hundreds of hotels in the vicinity and what one considers "cheap" or "decent" someone else may not.

A quick search shows me rates starting at $34 a night. Would you consider staying at a Knights Inn, Motel 6, Baymont, etc?

olie64

Original Poster
We were thinking about the
Ramada Gateway Kissimmee because it be close to where we will be staying on property for the trip. The review were 50-50 has anyone stayed there. honestly we just need a place to lay our head that will be clean

jonabyte

We have stayed in the Marriott village basically across the road from the entrance of Disney on the DS side. Depending when you book it, you can get a room for under $90.

Tony the Tigger

I think you'll be fine there for that purpose and that's a great price. Pretty sure we stayed there once but it was several years ago. Generally speaking, keep in mind it probably won't look quite as nice as the pictures and sometimes the rooms are showing some wear, especially the discounted rooms. Have reasonable expectations, and they should be met.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom