Beautifully Disney!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Hello fellow Disney fans and Makeup Addicts! :happy:

As some of you may know I am a professional MUA (Makeup Artist) and have been for 15+ years now. So I'm sure you can guess that cosmetics are a big part of my life.
Over the years the Mouse has been dabbling in and out of the Makeup world by licensing products with e.l.f. Cosmetics, H2O+, MAC, and Tarina Tarantino just to name a few. Now as of only a couple years ago they created their own line Beautifully Disney and frankly I'm embarrassed to say that I do not know much about it or its products. I figured this thread could be a place where we can discuss any of the products out there including brands the Mouse works closely with (those listed above and even Basin Disney Springs and GFR, Givenchy and Guerlain in Epcot) and share tips and tricks all in one handy spot.

So I'll start:
What are your favorite and must have products from the Beautifully Disney line? How are the colors and pigmentations? Any downsides or disappointments?

ItlngrlBella

I haven't used it mainly because I'm a working Mom of two and haven't had time to play around with it. Interested to know what people think of it who've used it - specifically the quality? Is it on the level of Smashbox or MAC?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I definitely like the packaging! That was one of the reasons I liked the MAC Villains collection so much plus the colors were great.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
IInterested to know what people think of it who've used it - specifically the quality? Is it on the level of Smashbox or MAC?

I don't know if it is level with MAC or SmashBox but I did just watch a bunch of videos on YouTube so I could get an idea on the products and from what I can see the eyeshadows seem to have great pigmentation and look smooth and somewhat pearly but once again I can only make an educated guess from what I see.

On another note I wanted to post a pic of one of my favorite releases from e.l.f. that I actually do use on my clients especially those with a fare complexion or my younger clients that I try not to go over board with color and product.

Attachments

• elf Snow White.jpg
    elf Snow White.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Just received this today! Found it on eBay and its from the Halloween 2015 release. Can't wait to use it on my clients!

Attachments

• WP_20160113_15_51_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160113_15_51_58_Pro.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 69

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Well you may have heard that Disney Springs will be getting a MAC and Sephora to add to the growing list of cosmetics companies inside the World. Honestly I surprised it took so long for Sephora to sign up for a location since they already had a store open in Disneylands Downtown Disney.

In other cosmetic news: Sephora has just released a collection inspired by the always lovely Minnie Mouse and it should be in stores now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom