Kingdom Hearts 3 video from E3

Bairstow

This series' ratio of "Disney" to "vacuous anime malarkey" has long since reached a breaking point with me.

Why are a cartoon duck and dog(?) even in this game at this point?

champdisney

I'm surprised that this forum doesn't have a strong Kingdom Hearts fan base. This thread should be filled with rumors and speculation.

Anyways what worlds are ya'll hoping to see pop into the game? We already know that Tangled and Hercules inspired worlds are in. I'm hoping for worlds based on Toy Story, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, and Wreck-It Ralph. WIR will only feature main characters of the film, no other licensed characters. I would also like more Peter Pan, where you explore and destroy Heartless throughout Neverland.

Bairstow

I'm surprised that this forum doesn't have a strong Kingdom Hearts fan base. This thread should be filled with rumors and speculation.

Anyways what worlds are ya'll hoping to see pop into the game? We already know that Tangled and Hercules inspired worlds are in. I'm hoping for worlds based on Toy Story, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, and Wreck-It Ralph. WIR will only feature main characters of the film, no other licensed characters. I would also like more Peter Pan, where you explore and destroy Heartless throughout Neverland.

Pollyanna, the Boatnicks, the Pines of Rome sequence from Fantasia 2000, and Operation Dumbo Drop.

Cmdr_Crimson

If you also have all the characters unlocked for Infinty 3.0 you'll be able to unlock The Keyblade to be used in Infinty.
CMjZ_kxUAAAF9uO.jpg

Also the guests not only got a free Mickey Infinty figure...But, got an exclusive Disc to unlock in his Royal outfit from Kingdom Hearts. Which is not going to be sold anywhere but a con exclusive.
1439752905315262.jpg

champdisney

I'm really digging the Big Hero 6 story that includes the aftermath of the original Baymax. In a way it's kind of like a sequel, but, not officially canon since it sets place within the Kingdom Hearts Universe. It kinda reminds me of that Incredibles video game sequel 'Rise of the Underminer', where the events of the game takes place immediately after the ending of the film. Still cool news.

Looking forward to more info to come in November!

Flyersgirl17

i'm sooo excited for this game!!!! I'd love robin hood!! Also maybe some more pixar stuff (nemo, toy story) but what about the black cauldron??? Some of that dark stuff would be awesome!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
When is it supposed to come out. I trying to be patient but I just can't! it seems like we've been waiting for ever while stuck on IASW!

Matt_Black

Apparently some recent news yesterday. A) The game might be delayed (THERE'S a shock). B) Gargoyles will NOT be in it. That... I... somebody hold me. :arghh::bawling::cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom