Trip Club December 2015

bigorangeandy

Okay we are booked for December 9-13 at Coronado Springs! This will be our third trip to CSR this year and hope to get back to building 8B, which works the best for us. Not sure if my wife can get off for that period (I guess I should check also), but I think she would like one last fling before our APs end after December 12. We are coming home from our November trip on the 23rd, so its about a 15 day turnaround.

NonnaT

Okay we are booked for December 9-13 at Coronado Springs! This will be our third trip to CSR this year and hope to get back to building 8B, which works the best for us. Not sure if my wife can get off for that period (I guess I should check also), but I think she would like one last fling before our APs end after December 12. We are coming home from our November trip on the 23rd, so its about a 15 day turnaround.
Nice! You are blessed!

Kate Alan

I saw an opening for two for the Merry & Bright Dessert Party at DHS and caved. I figure considering it's the last year for Osborne Lights, that dessert + designated area away from the crowds + stadium blanket that would normally cost at least half the ticket anyway = fun for Kate!

It's this period between Fastpass choices and go-time that drives me crazy - so close, and yet so far away! I've had a lot of up and downs with my travel party (went from four people total to just me in the span of a month due to various conflicts, now one of those friends will be able to join me), so I am really looking forward to getting down there and enjoying the holidays Disney-style.

Jae99

I saw an opening for two for the Merry & Bright Dessert Party at DHS and caved. I figure considering it's the last year for Osborne Lights, that dessert + designated area away from the crowds + stadium blanket that would normally cost at least half the ticket anyway = fun for Kate!

It's this period between Fastpass choices and go-time that drives me crazy - so close, and yet so far away! I've had a lot of up and downs with my travel party (went from four people total to just me in the span of a month due to various conflicts, now one of those friends will be able to join me), so I am really looking forward to getting down there and enjoying the holidays Disney-style.
Glad to hear that things are turning around for your trip. While I think it would be fun to do a solo trip, having someone with you in the most Magical place on earth definitely makes those special moments even more "magical".

I definitely hear you about the last 60 days. I find that I start to scrutinize things too much and end up changing some plans, even though they were fine to begin with. I have changed around some of my ADR's as I look over the menus and restaurant reviews.

Mukta

I'm doing a split stay 12/5-12/13. Yacht Club, Grand Floridian and then off to Universal for 2 days.

I love the holidays at WDW.. I am looking forward to trying breakfast a sci-fi and garden grill for the first time. Looking forward to macy's parade and mannheim steamroller at Universal.

DisneyOutsider

Last minute booking today for 12/30 through 1/3. Guess I joined two clubs.

Never booked a WDW trip last minute like this before. Coming from VA.

We are coming back Florida!! 12/13/2015 - 12/27/2015 - Can't wait. Whilst we are staying off property, we have booked reservations at BOG, Sci Fi Dine in, Boma, Trex, Planet Hollywood, Beaches and Cream, Biergarten & Trails End. We've only visited in May before - but I'm so excited to experience my favorite place on earth over the festive period!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom