Trip Report SLIDE PHOTOS FROM 10/01/1971 NOW PREPARED & READY TO POST

It was a huge undertaking but the feeling of accomplishment is gratifying. I couldn’t have done this without the help of my son, Nick. He provided two fold vision in as much as approach to the problems involved and eyesight. The film cleaner arrived this morning in the mail. The red label on the front reads “Archival Photographic Emulsion Cleaner”. The info on the back of the bottle reads “For Professional Photographic Use Only. Not To Be Sold For Personal, Household Or Family Use”. Our DIL, Amber, arrived late in the afternoon and laughed when I showed her the film cleaner bottle. Amber has a Master’s Degree as an archivist and had just come from an interview for just such a position. She said she was the only one in the room authorized to use the professional cleaner. Amazon sold it to me with the assumption I knew an archivist.

Without further hoo-hah I want to see how these pictures turned out for web viewing. There were some with issue but the majority looked decent for their age.

Below are our ticket books from opening day. Several web resources quote the opening day price for an eleven adventure book @ $5.75. It is plain to see that our eleven adventure book was $3.75. Notice we still have “A” ticket unused. Perhaps I could trade for a fast pass?;)

View attachment 106598

View attachment 106597
This outside Main Entrance. I will avoid comments to speed up the process. Most here will know what is what.:cool:

View attachment 106599
View attachment 106600
View attachment 106601
View attachment 106602

Evidently the “turnip truck” must have just pulled away headed back to Ohio.:geek:
View attachment 106603

View attachment 106604
View attachment 106605

Our first ride of the day. Park has been open for about 30 minutes.
View attachment 106606

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom