Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Sumrdog

I forget.

Did we give proof of time when we signed up??

I do not remember getting an email? Maybe we did.

Therefore I don't know if I gave my proof....which would stink big time!!
I am asking myself the same question about the Star Wars half coming up...I can't remember if I gave a proof of time at sign up. I don't want to be in corral Z...

surfsupdon

I am asking myself the same question about the Star Wars half coming up...I can't remember if I gave a proof of time at sign up. I don't want to be in corral Z...
Yes I am really bugging. I sent an email so we shall see what they say. Here's hoping I'm still in A.

Mad Stitch

Star Wars half DL or WDW? For the WDW race we submitted proof at the time of registration.

Journey_On

We had the option to give our proof of time when we registered for the Princess Half. The deadline to submit the POT was something like November 17th, though.

surfsupdon

We had the option to give our proof of time when we registered for the Princess Half. The deadline to submit the POT was something like November 17th, though.

Do you really, really remember if we had the option to submit proof of time during registration??? If so, I know for a fact that I submitted. But if we had to do it at a later date, I know I made a royal blunder.

Journey_On

Do you really, really remember if we had the option to submit proof of time during registration??? If so, I know for a fact that I submitted. But if we had to do it at a later date, I know I made a royal blunder.

I actually wasn't 100% sure, so I went back and checked my registration confirmation email:

"If participating in the Half Marathon race and you believe you will finish in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time submission is required between August 18 and November 17, 2015 for start corral placement."

My bad! I am really sorry. :(

surfsupdon

Just got confirmation that track shack DID accept my proof of time! What a relief!! This will be my first time in Corral B--I want to catch the pacer in Corral A!

I forget.

Did we give proof of time when we signed up??

I do not remember getting an email? Maybe we did.

Therefore I don't know if I gave my proof....which would stink big time!!

Your proof of time had to be sent in separately, I believe. The deadline was mid-November.
ETA - I see this was already answered. Sorry!! Glad you got your time in. :)

Mad Stitch

12509824_1327190937306865_6429487196769887410_n.jpg

11205038_1327190913973534_4453814463635083760_n.jpg

10649763_1327190883973537_5385975030253420262_n.jpg

1425782_1327190840640208_1929473229944237106_n.jpg

surfsupdon

I really dig the medals. As a beach bum and surfer, I like the Ariel ocean theme. For my first Princess, I really scored with the medals!! Now if I could find my own Princess among the runners, that'd be awesome too ;)

Tinkerbell 8

I'm doing my first glass slipper this year! This is only my second rundisney event (first was W&D in November) and this will the first part of my Castle to Chateau challenge :D

draybook

How are the crowds after the marathon weekend? We'll be pulling into town on that Saturday and will be leaving the following Saturday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom