Which signature restaurant

Hockey89

Normally I would always say California grill always been amazing but it does seem to get more and more crowded and noisey
Artist point when there last month was amazing I couldn't of asked for better service felt really looked after. The food was awesome I really can't fault the place
My last time at CG was terrible... It was so loud and just not that much fun.... Food was not as good as it used to be either... Not a must for us anymore...

Artist point is way quieter...

dreamfinder

As mentioned, if price is no object, then go V&As. The only problem is nothing else on property can match it, so you set the bar unobtainably high. For a first signature avoid the ones in the parks. They aren't bad, but the experience gets taken down a notch without any corresponding decrease in price. Cali Grill is great, especially if you watch the fireworks, but can be quite loud. Jiko is just all around awesome, a much quieter more intimate experience, with great food especially if you enjoyed some of the flavor profiles at Boma.

danyoung56

The California Grill is my favorite restaurant on the planet. Great views, great service, and a beef filet that's melt in your mouth cut with a fork incredible! They book up pretty quickly right at 180 days out, but you can go up to the bar any time and dine from the main menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom