Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

leaf44

In case anyone is looking the deferral link is now up on the registration page. Super sad to have had to defer my Dopey Challenge to next year, due to injury :(.

I wish good luck to everyone running this year! See you in 2017 :)!

Last edited:

imagination30

so apprently this new system , is screwing with everybody.. bc just got my corral placement .. and i was in c in 2014 , now apprently in in D! .. what gives! .. bib : 40955

Mad Stitch

DocAlan02

Actually, check that. Just found it. My number is lower than before (1350). Corral D. Yeah, I think I was in C last time (my bib was 3219 last time). Looks like the early corrals are smaller.

dreamfinder

Eh, looks like the numbering/pacing is all over the place. Last year Dopey corral C was 3:30 or less, this year it is 3:49 or less. Last year corral F was 4:00 or less, this year corral D is 4:01 or less. Who actually got an email about the waivers? I didn't.

Greenlawler

Great ;(

Looks like they screwed my wife's up too...

My wife was placed in P?

I am certain we turned in her time, but track shack says they did not receive it. This is odd to say the least.

She should be in I at the latest. This is horrible because we have a group that runs together for the first two races. We gladly go to the last coral on our bibs, but not the last one! My fear is that she won't even want to run.

I am not looking forward to telling her.

Anyone have any luck in changing this? Advice would be welcome.

I did send an email, but I am certain I will get on of these "unfortunately", blah, blah, blah deals. I know they change corals for people but how?

Texas84

Eh, looks like the numbering/pacing is all over the place. Last year Dopey corral C was 3:30 or less, this year it is 3:49 or less. Last year corral F was 4:00 or less, this year corral D is 4:01 or less. Who actually got an email about the waivers? I didn't.

Nope, no e-mail.

dreamfinder

I did send an email, but I am certain I will get on of these "unfortunately", blah, blah, blah deals. I know they change corals for people but how?

Bring a screenshot of your proof of time submission to the expo. You DID screenshot it per their suggestion, right?

Remind me, how is Trackshack involved? Registration is done through Active, but the data is maintained by Trackshack?

Trackshack took the proof of time submissions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom