Hotel Suggestions?

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Hello everyone! We've recently completed our Disney Around The World tour in May and are beginning Round 2 next year in Paris. Last time we did DLP (2013) we stayed off site as we were able to use points for the Marriott Champs Elysee. This time we're looking to stay closer to DLP, as we'll be there to support some friends who are running multiple races during marathon weekend.

We're looking for suggestions on hotels nearby - I'm well versed in the Disney Resorts, but not so much the good neighbor or nearby properties. Any suggestions?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Hello everyone! We've recently completed our Disney Around The World tour in May and are beginning Round 2 next year in Paris. Last time we did DLP (2013) we stayed off site as we were able to use points for the Marriott Champs Elysee. This time we're looking to stay closer to DLP, as we'll be there to support some friends who are running multiple races during marathon weekend.

We're looking for suggestions on hotels nearby - I'm well versed in the Disney Resorts, but not so much the good neighbor or nearby properties. Any suggestions?

Try airbnb. I just did for our October Trip and it worked out great. Lots of places on airbnb very close to the park for good prices.

Spoxy

There are several options in Val D'Europe, just one train stop away from DLP. We stayed at the Ibis recently, and it was literally right out the door of the train station.

PacNWTigger

We stayed at the Dream Castle Hotel at the end of June. It is one of the Good Neighbor hotels. It was convenient just taking the shuttle to the parks and the RER station. It worked out really well and it was more cost effective for us to stay outside of Paris and just take the RER into town. I would recommend it to others.

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
There are several options in Val D'Europe, just one train stop away from DLP. We stayed at the Ibis recently, and it was literally right out the door of the train station.
How was the ibis? Were booked there for now while I keep researching.

Spoxy

How was the ibis? Were booked there for now while I keep researching.

We actually stayed in the Ibis Budget, which is in the same building. The room was barebones and the bed wasn't the best, but it worked great for a cheap room near DLP. Breakfast was surprisingly good too for the price.

The Ibis Budget was around €65 a night and the Ibis was €85, so we saved the money since we'd be at the park all day. You'd get a slightly better bed at the Ibis and a better, but more expensive breakfast. We'd stay at the Ibis Budget again.

MissRavenswood

We've stayed in L'Elysee Val d'Europe (a 'good neighbor' hotel) a couple of times, and it was always a very positive experience. There are buses that stop right at the entrance of the hotel, and will take you to the parks in about 15 minutes. We find the staff to be very polite and helpful. Once, there was a problem with the electricity in our room, and they did everything to fix it for us, and to make us feel comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom