working out for Disney

Songbird76

I'm using today as my rest day as my arms are a bit limp. So the only exercise today is working out my shopping gene. Just food and fabric shopping. Even with all the cooking I did we ran out of a few things:eek:
I didn't get in a real workout today either. I defrosted my fridge, worked on crafts to sell for the Christmas market, did laundry and dishes, got rid of old paper and glass for recycling, emptied all my trash bins, and painted DD's nails. I'm pooped and I have a headache.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I didn't get in a real workout today either. I defrosted my fridge, worked on crafts to sell for the Christmas market, did laundry and dishes, got rid of old paper and glass for recycling, emptied all my trash bins, and painted DD's nails. I'm pooped and I have a headache.
That sounds like quite a bit of things to get done. I hope your headache is getting better

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
@figmentfan423 Jessica Smith is having a sale this weekend, it's 40% off of her workouts. If you want more information about it and the code, let me know. :)
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I finished my Christmas and craft shopping yesterday. I'm beyond broke but at least I'm done. I even got some things to put away for next year.:) So I guess it's going to be be me my DVD collection, youtube and a few DVDs from my local library for a while.

Sans Souci

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I finished my Christmas and craft shopping yesterday. I'm beyond broke but at least I'm done. I even got some things to put away for next year.:) So I guess it's going to be be me my DVD collection, youtube and a few DVDs from my local library for a while.

I'll post any good You Tube channels I find here for you to check out.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
5 really big miles Leslie Sansone. so far. I have quite a bit of her collection so I might as well try and get through them. I did find a decent one 3 mile burn body fat on youtube this weekend. It wasn't bad as it did use hand weights but she didn't change up the pace quite enough for my liking.

epcotisbest

So I weighed this morning and was surprised to discover I did not gain any weight over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend even though I was not exactly highly disciplined when it comes to eating things I should not have.
Had a warm and gooey fresh Krispy Kreme donut Friday...first one in about a year, and it was even more delicious than I remembered.
Had a taste or two of apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie etc...all very good. But, it was only a taste or two as opposed to previously a slice or two, so that is lifestyle change right there.
Hope everyone had a good holiday. Amazing that Christmas is not very far away...another year just flying by.
Oh, crockpot turkey chili is very good if you need to finish off any leftover turkey.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Wow! That's great that you didn't gain any weight after Thanksgiving. You have the right idea though--small portions of desserts, versus full servings of multiple choices. (That's really hard for me to do, as I have a real sweet tooth! ) ;)

epcotisbest

Wow! That's great that you didn't gain any weight after Thanksgiving. You have the right idea though--small portions of desserts, versus full servings of multiple choices. (That's really hard for me to do, as I have a real sweet tooth! ) ;)
Thanks...small portions of the bad stuff, big portions of the good stuff...only problem is the bad stuff tastes so darn good.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I weighed this morning and was surprised to discover I did not gain any weight over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend even though I was not exactly highly disciplined when it comes to eating things I should not have.
Had a warm and gooey fresh Krispy Kreme donut Friday...first one in about a year, and it was even more delicious than I remembered.
Had a taste or two of apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie etc...all very good. But, it was only a taste or two as opposed to previously a slice or two, so that is lifestyle change right there.
Hope everyone had a good holiday. Amazing that Christmas is not very far away...another year just flying by.
Oh, crockpot turkey chili is very good if you need to finish off any leftover turkey.
That's wonderful and I'm so happy you are making good choices!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning it's pouring so my morning walk will be done inside today:( I'm still starting my day with green tea and ginger but I'm adding a shot glass with 1/2 tsp turmeric and 1/2 tsp black pepper mixed with water. Not at the same time LOL I'm trying to up the spices that I don't eat enough of. :) Have a wonderful day and be careful out there!

epcotisbest

Good morning it's pouring so my morning walk will be done inside today:( I'm still starting my day with green tea and ginger but I'm adding a shot glass with 1/2 tsp turmeric and 1/2 tsp black pepper mixed with water. Not at the same time LOL I'm trying to up the spices that I don't eat enough of. :) Have a wonderful day and be careful out there!
OK, now I am more confused than usual. You drink spices? Wouldn't it be better sprinkled on those Brussels things?

Songbird76

I'm afraid I won't be getting my steps in this week. DS's birthday is Thursday, so we have his party with his friends tomorrow since Wednesday's are only half days for school, and Thursday is the school's Sinterklaas celebration and I'm on the committee with the parents' organization, so I have to be at the school Thursday, and then Sunday is DS's party with the family. So I have to get all the baking and cleaning done, plus all the baking for my birthday next week, and for the Christmas market at school. I got my steps in last night at work, but the rest of the week is FULL. I have a cheesecake in the oven right now, and I have to direct the children's choir in 45 mins. Then I have to have dinner and I have my choir rehearsal tonight. Feeling overwhelmed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom