POR vs CBR vs CSR

daisyduckie

If what you are looking for is laid back and romantic, then POR wins going away. I've stayed at all of the resorts you have in the mix, and POR is the most peaceful and romantic of all of them.

Pop is a great resort, but I don't get a romantic vibe from it at all. Fun, yes. Romantic no.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
POR is one of my favorite resorts on property and definitely my personal favorite out of the options you listed. It's such a pretty resort and I think the rooms are lovely. Not to mention the boat transportation to Disney Springs is really relaxing and a nice alternative to the busses.
Coronado Springs is really nice also, but I find the lobby (and honestly the rest of the resort too) to be a bit overwhelming in size and a little difficult to navigate.
I'm personally not a fan of CBR. For whatever reason it feels dated to me and I don't enjoy the theming as much as I do at POR or Coronado.
I hope you have a great trip! :)

StephK

Having stayed at both POR and CBR last month I would definitely recommend POR. It is much more beautiful, the food court is cleaner & better ran, the theming is alot better, there are less buss stops & you can catch the boat to DS. To me and DH CBR just didn't have the Disney feel to it unfortunately & i wouldn't return there.

Pacha

Original Poster
Wound up booking Pop Century Feb. 9-12. I'm sure it will be great and also a bit weird being there without the kids.

Thank you for the input on this! Maybe next trip we'll try one of the Port Orleans resorts. :)

KaliSplash

I prefer CBR because of its central location. But for a romantic get-a-way, POR is probably the winner. Have stayed a couple of times at Pop Century. Fine place, there are plenty of romantic places you can go at WDW! Have fun

Ali Mouse

I would choose Pop over POR... We have stayed at both and the transportation is the big difference! I even like the food court more. Just a fun Disney atmosphere. Plus saving the money is a cool bonus. We can no longer stay at Pop since we are a family of 5

Pacha

Original Poster
Thank you for all the comments and suggestions! Seems like all of the resorts have their good and bad points, just a matter of picking the right one for the trip. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom