Patricia Arquette eyes Toy Story 4

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
http://moviehole.net/201598326patricia-arquette-eyes-toy-story-4

Patricia Arquette is in talks to voice a new character in Pixar’s “Toy Story 4”.

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are on board to reprise their roles as Woody and Buzz Lightyear in the film which is said to be a love story between Woody and Bo Peep (voiced by Annie Potts).

According to TheWrap, “Arquette is expected to voice a laid-back mom who’s described as a hippie.”

John Lasseter is directing from a script by Rashida Jones and Will McCormack.

Disney will release “Toy Story 4” on June 15, 2018.

Fox&Hound

Really wish they would stop at Toy Story 3. Why mess with a brilliant trilogy that had such a beautiful ending? Money, I guess. Sigh....

DisneyPrincess5

Really wish they would stop at Toy Story 3. Why mess with a brilliant trilogy that had such a beautiful ending? Money, I guess. Sigh....
I share the same sentiment. Like Seinfeld-stop while you're on top. I believe the reasons I've read are basically "the people want MORE!", "this generation wants their own movie" and the like.

I wish they wouldn't do another movie, but instead do like a few shorts a year that air on Disney Channel or at the beginning of new Pixar movies in the theater. Oh well, watch it be the best one yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom