Help with Universal Vacation!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Hey every one! We are headed down to Universal in May for my daughters 3rd Birthday . We are staying at Cabana Bay in a Family suite with my Dh, DD (3) and Ds ( 6 months). Does any one have any tips on how to make the most of our vacation ? Help with taking a baby ? We always do Disney World for 2 weeks and visit Universal 3 days. This year we are going a week at each! Any help would be appreciated Thank you!!!

EngineJoe

Hey every one! We are headed down to Universal in May for my daughters 3rd Birthday . We are staying at Cabana Bay in a Family suite with my Dh, DD (3) and Ds ( 6 months). Does any one have any tips on how to make the most of our vacation ? Help with taking a baby ? We always do Disney World for 2 weeks and visit Universal 3 days. This year we are going a week at each! Any help would be appreciated Thank you!!!

1. Use the rider/child swap on all rides. That way the baby can wait in a special room with one parent while the other parent is riding the ride.

2. don't do Pterandon Flyers at IOA unless the wait is less than 20 minutes. It's a 20 second ride.

Disneyhead'71

Let the 3 year old play in Camp Jurassic and KidZone.

Seuss Landing has a lot of fun things placed all around the land along with a great kid friendly show called "Oh, The Stories You'll Hear".

For the baby, small diaper bag and an umbrella stroller. Makes getting on the bus much less eventful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom