Beetlejuice: Relocation or Closure?

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Many in the UO threads have brought up that BJ is not leaving entirely, but relocating to FF. After Uni officially announced the closure, everyone kind of hushed up about it. So is the relocation still happening, or are we going to be saying BJ's name for the last time on Wednesday?

JT3000

I believe the relocation was just a bad rumor. They wouldn't have announced its closing if it weren't actually doing so.

JoeCamel

Many in the UO threads have brought up that BJ is not leaving entirely, but relocating to FF. After Uni officially announced the closure, everyone kind of hushed up about it. So is the relocation still happening, or are we going to be saying BJ's name for the last time on Wednesday?

It will be January 5th when the Juice Guy makes his last bad joke.

lebeau

Honestly I doubt most kids know what beetle juice even is. That film is ancient. A relic of the last century.

Recently watched it with our kids. They loved it.

You know that the vast majority of cinema happened in the 20th century, right? Most of the properties represented in Universal have their origins in the 1900s.

PhilharMagician

Recently watched it with our kids. They loved it.

You know that the vast majority of cinema happened in the 20th century, right? Most of the properties represented in Universal have their origins in the 1900s.

I took my daughter to see the show when she was 5 and loved it. She had no idea who Beetlejuice was and did not care. To her the show was fun and energetic and asked us every time in the park to stop and see it. Sad to see it go.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
It will be January 5th when the Juice Guy makes his last bad joke.
He'll be doing meet and greets after the show closes. Honestly, that may be more fun than the show...
I'm hoping we'll see some of the classic monsters meeting as well.
Open today. The attendant told me Jan 4.
Yes, if you look up it will be 1/5 for the close
If memory serves, I has this confusion regarding Disaster!'s closing date. The date they kept posting was actually the first day it was closed, not the last day it was open.

Last edited:

barkerbird

They keep extending the last showing. It was supposed to end this month, but was extended through the holidays. I'm pretty sure this is being sacrificed for Fast and the Furious. I say just scrap it. The current version of this show is the worst one I've ever seen. The only plus is Phantasia ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom