Embarrassing Disney Stories!

SyracuseDisneyFan

On my last trip (May 2014), I almost threw up on Tower of Terror. I had eaten a huge cinnamon roll after riding Toy Story Midway Mania and then went on Rock 'N' Roller Coaster before going on Tower of Terror.

brb1006

I had a pretty awkward encounter with Goofy during my third visit to WDW for my Senior Trip when I meet him at Epcot. Then again this is Goofy were talking about.

Matt_Black

I was meeting Goofy at Pete's Silly Sideshow. After the picture, we both turned to say goodbye. However, I misjudged how close we were and his nose hits me in the face, knocking the glasses off of my head. Well, if it had to happen with any character....

jenny_h

First story is actually not at Disney World but on our plane ride over. My fiancée and I were traveling with my parents to Magic Kingdom two years ago. We always fly on Alaska Airlines and as we were waiting both myself and Aarik agreed that having Bob Marley for the airplane figure was really weird. My dad and mom then turn around and give us the "are you stupid" look. They then tell us that it's an eskimo on the plane not Bob Marley. :banghead: We have never felt more stupid in our life! My parents then told the pilot, all of the flight attendants, and anyone we talked to at Disney World not letting it go the whole trip. We were mortified. :hilarious: To make it better the pilot after welcoming everyone on board on his intercom proceeds to say "By the way, our man on the side of the plane isn't Bob Marley if anyone was wondering!" We died while my parents laughed. In our defense we always saw the picture from far away and never took the time to study it. I still think from far away it looks like Bob Marley. :rolleyes:

The second story is during that same trip. I ended up thinking Aarik was behind me as we watched the frozen fireworks at Hollywood Studios. I was so excited that I turned around and sang the lyrics of one of the songs as loud as I could (badly I might add) and doing a little dance into who I thought was Aarik's face. Turns out to be this dad giving me a horrified and scared look along with his child. Aarik got the chance to move beside me right before that happened. The rest of the show he couldn't stop laughing because I looked like a crazy person and the expression I gave when I realized it wasn't him. :cool:

mergatroid

One day in the MK my wife was having trouble with her new bra. Apparently the wires in the bra were digging into her so she went into the ladies toilets to adjust it. Whilst in the cubicle doing this, she managed to drop it into the toilet. Not wanting to put a bra soaked in toilet water back on, she decided that she could 'get away' with going without as her t-shirt covered up the bits she wouldn't want people seeing. She then binned the uncomfortable toilet water soaked bra and on we went to enjoy our day.

Later that afternoon it began to rain and you can probably guess the rest :oops:

Goofygirl07

Just last year my husband and I just finished eating at The Flying Fish. It had been raining all day and just cleared up by the time we finished. I was wearing flip flops and started to walk across the Boardwalk, which I then slid very hard causing me to wobble and throw my arms around trying to catch myself.

Mental note to not wear flip flops on The Boardwalk when it is wet!

danyoung56

To understand this story you need to know that I'm a large guy. I'm not really embarrassed by it, but I don't go around calling attention to my heft.

A few months ago I was in line at Everest, and I struck up a conversation with a young lad (maybe 15 or so) in front of me. As the conversation continued I realized that he was probably emotionally challenged and maybe even somewhat mentally challenged. No biggie for me, and we continued to chat. Then out of nowhere he gave me a Pillsbury Dough Boy poke in the midriff and said loudly "You've got a big belly!" It really surprised me, and I just grabbed his shoulder, turned him around, and mumbled something like "you really need to pay attention to the front of the line." Took me about 1/2 an hour to recover from that one.

iYazmo

This is my only embarrassing story so bear with me.

I was riding ToT for the first time in either 2007 or 2008 and I was loving it. The ride ended, everyone clapped, etc. When I try to stand up and exit the ride, I can't. My legs would not move at all. The CM panicked, picked me up, and he carried me through the gift shop. I'll never forget the looks of confusion and muffled laughter we got. He put me in a wheelchair that happened to be outside and my sister pushed me the rest of the way. It took about 30 minutes for my legs to recover. It's the one WDW story that I'll never forget.

cbettua

I would have to say my most embarrassing moment was while I was potty training my oldest. It was about 11pm at night and I was by the barnstormer when my oldest son and my husband ran off the ride. As I was talking to my husband I turn around and there was my son, peeing in the middle of the road. I screeched and ran over to him. I had to really explain to him that we can't just pull down our pants and pee anywhere. I was so embarrassed and washed it down with water. Luckily only one other person saw and she was laughing.

Last edited:

DisneyDayDreamer

My story happened when I was a CM. I had a lot of friends in entertainment and it happened that two of my friends (who didn't know each other) were hanging out with a fun set of brothers in DHS. They have a signal when they know someone and they both did it really spastically. This resulted in their noses waking me in the face. The photo pass captured the entire moment. Thankfully, they both sent me apology texts after they were done for the day.

KikoKea

So....my most embarrassing moment (& evening) involves a weak bladder (ladies, you know what I mean!), the front seat on Space Mt, tight purple exercise pants (part of a costume), and my foot caught so I can't get out which started me laughing... From there, it just got worse as I laughed harder and harder.

That still makes me laugh when I think of it! Oops! Gotta go....

MississippiBelle

When I was younger, I got sick after eating a meal at the Liberty Tree Tavern. When I walked back down the stairs from the bathroom, people were staring at me in horror both from the waiting area and from the dining area. Turns out you could hear me throwing up throughout the restaurant. :depressed: My family still makes fun of me! I'm too embarrassed to even eat there again!

graphite1326

I would have to say my most embarrassing moment was while I was potty training my oldest. It was about 11pm at night and I was by the barnstormer when my oldest son and my husband ran off the ride. As I was talking to my husband I turn around and there was my son, peeing in the middle of the road. I screeched and ran over to him. I had to really explain to him that we can't just pull down our pants and pee anywhere. I was so embarrassed and washed it down with water. Luckily only one other person saw and she was laughing.
I ave two boys. This not that unusual believe me.

When I was 9, we took our nearly annual trip in the end of August and I had a loose tooth at the time. It was one on the top half of my jaw and near the front. Anyways, we were at the Animal Kingdom that day and my mom was having lunch at the rain forest with an old college friend while my dad and I did Dino-Land USA. It was my first time riding Dinosaur, and I had my hands hiding my eyes the whole time. At the very end when you do that sharp turn thing, I hit my hand into my jaw really hard and knocked the loose tooth out! When we got off I spit out my tooth in my hand and my dad started laughing his rear end off! We went to this nice, older CM lady and told her I lost a tooth on Dinosaur. The poor lady FREAKED OUT thinking it wasn't a baby tooth! She started screaming "Do we need to call a dentist? First Aid? Is your daughter alright?" My dad was dying laughing at this point and said, "Relax! It was a loose, baby tooth! It was supposed to come out!" She was so relieved to hear that, she probably thought we gonna file a lawsuit! Anyways, she give us a rubber dino head to put it in, and that night Tinkerbell brought me a Disney Dollar! I still have it in my room 6 years later

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom