Improving Disneyland Paris

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Having been to Disneyland Paris many times I have came up with some ideas for how to improve of completely change I present to you the start of another thread that I probably won't finish.

Disneyland Paris
Starting on Main Street
Would change much new paint. The one thing Main Street needs are new names the names of the shops there are a bit weird. I would also expand the emporium because it's always crowded in there and it's pretty small compared to Disney world's. Some new entertainment would be nice anyone have any ideas? Next time I will be improving frontier land

The90skid

For Main Street entertainment, I always thought that an act reminiscent of the keystone cops would be great. Otherwise, i alos enjoy the dapper dans, that saxophone quartet, and the various walk-around characters like a traffic director, the "mayor", and other citizens of Main Street.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
FRONTIERLAND

Phantom manor would get new effects. The first one would be in the brides room with the mirror the piano would be played by someone in a black hat and dark robes. The second one would replace the creepy skeleton bride. it would be a projection of a portal opening on the wall and sucking you in. the last one would replace the fake hitch hiking ghosts. It would be the portal opening showing different ghost from the haunted mansion rides.

Around the stores I would add a robbery at one of the stores and a bandit would run out the a cowboy would chase him down to the cowboy cook out barbecue
Big Thunder Mountain railroad Would get the interactive line that disney worlds has and The final lift hill lift hill with the effects like Disneyland's has.
image.jpg

Now the Chaparral theater area would become The western river expedition it would be mostly inside for the cold weather but I think it would work perfectly with thunder mesa being the setting and maybe duplicate the animatronics from the underworld version of thunder mesa from Phantom manor.

Brer Panther

I personally think there should be a Pooh ride. I can understand why they can't add Jungle Cruise or Splash Mountain but what's stopping them from adding a Pooh ride?

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
AdventureLand
In my opinion Adventure land is the weakest land it has because it really only has one good disney quality ride. So I would start of by Moving the Carpets from the other park and put it on the water front by the Arabian Entrance to the land. By Coneral hatties Pizza restaurant. I would put a Jungle book dark ride on the path to the Indiana jones adventures.Yes I would add a much bigger temple and reroute the track to go into the temple and cross paths with the Jeep ride. The jeep ride would be just like disneyland's but with a different story. Around the tropical themed area on the way to pirates I would add a french version of the Tiki room because I don't think that there are enough shows in that park. Lastly Pirates would not get Jack sparrow And would stay with the original storyline. This would add more rides to that area of the park.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
FantasyLand
I think fantasy land is one of disney land paris's best balanced areas with a lot of well done rides I would not do much around the courtyard area I would add the 60th disney land effects to peter pan though. Casey Junior track would be extended to raise capacity by adding another train. Be our guest would be added to be the parks signature restaurant and the show planned as a phase 2 be our guest the story of belle and the beast would be put next to it.

Chris82

I've always wanted to visit DLP - the fact that you feel like it needs to be "fixed" is a little dismaying though. Looking forward to what you've got to say about the Studios - that park looks like it could use the Buena-Vista-Street treatment...

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
DiscoveryLand

the land with the most problems is Discoveryland and that is because it does not have a central style and some attractions don't wok in that theme ( Buzz Star tours autopia)

So to start out I'm taking out buzz. So say good bye to the green and white paint scheme. The inside would be a new redone version of journey to the center of the earth. Weaving through the laboratory of captain Nemo we come across him and he explains we will be boarding a vehicle that will take us to the center of the earth. He also explains that the cars are armed with laser guns to protect our selves from what might be down there. We board a steam punk looking hover car and pick up our laser guns. The score board from buzz is reused as a locator and it shows us how far down we are.

The ride starts and we venture in to a dark cavern but as we turn the corner we see a very bright red glow as we pass the magma layer in a glass tube. We leave the tube and enter another cavern to find glowing plants and unthinkable creatures some of them show anger towards you so you shoot them with your gun it startles them and they back off. You enter a circular cave and a huge monster pops up you use your gun but it does nothing but make it angrier. Lava starts to appear out of. Cracks in the wall using projections the to make it look like you are moving much faster than you are to make it look like you are hurrying to the surface. You make it to the surface and captain Nemo greets you back congratulating you on your journey to the center of the earth.
You exit in to a shop and can see and buy a picture of you on the ride.

Autopia closes to make way for twenty thousand leagues under the sea the ride from Tokyo. But now you have two different 2,000 leagues under the sea rides so the mysteries of the nautilus is turned into a restaurant like it was originally planned to be.

Videopolis closes to make way for soarin around the world in this one will be called around the world in eighty days. But it would be the same film and same system.

Space Mountain mission two would be change to just Space Mountain and it would go back to the original story that is based off of from earth to the moon (book). The out side would be repainted and the side would get some new scenery.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Star Wars street

So if you have been to Disneyland paris you probably realized that some things were missing. But I've decided instead of replacing star tours or relocating it I thought it would be better to retheme the area around it.

The land would take over the edge of the park star tours and captain Eo are now. The land would be inspired by Mos eisly from the fourth film. The stationare X wing at the entrance of star tours would be replaced by the millennium Falcon inside would be part of Star tours the adventures continue. The exterior would be made to look like a Tatooine docking port. But the inside would be the same as the Florida and California versions.

The Captain EO theater would be updated and receive a star wars inspired film. The story would be a robotic historian would tell you some of the greatest legends of the galaxy. It would be a summary of 1 of all 9 films. It would be random which film you would see.

A replacement of Pizza planet would be the famous cantina complete with the band as animatronics and a blaster mark one the seat of one booth.

A new attraction would be built at the end of the street near what used to be autopia.
A grand exterior of Jabba's palace houses escape from jabba's palace. Escape from Jabba's palace would be a screen and animatronic dark ride using the EmV vechle's it would be a grand experience for every one.

Also near Jabba's palace is ben Kenobi's hut. This would be the location of the jedi training academy. The trainers or Jedi masters would be Ben Kenobi and the would fight sand people instead of darth vader.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom