Secret Disney Spots

dinkyandbaby

Original Poster
Hi! I am always looking for "New" or uncommon parts of Disney that most people don't know about visiting, or things that normally take a while to discover. For example, Enchanted Tiki Room and Living with the Land. Anything would help. Thank you!

jayhawkmickey

Upstairs at Columbia Harbor House, Maharajah Jungle Trek, boat trip from POR to Disney Springs, back patio of Tamu Tamu Refreshments, the view from Swiss Family Tree House, quiet spot between POC and Splash, cruising the Liberty Belle and Tom Sawyers Island, all the World Showcase shows and films. Just a few but I can't tell you that he really good ones otherwise they might get too crowded just like the animation studio did before it closed

ekutchey

Not new by any means but one of my classic all time favorites Country Bead Jamboree at MK. Now outside of the parks take a Surrecy Bike ride around Boardwalk, once construction finishes at Wilderness Lodge they have them too, Archery lessons, Horse back riding or Campfire with Chip and Dale with S'mores at Wilderness Campground, or just go resort exploring.

DisneyPrincess5

"The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness is a great book with all kinds of secrets and hidden magic stories. I believe a second, more updated edition came out this year. I'm not a huge reader, but I had it read in like 3 days.

BrerJon

In Epcot, the museum in Morocco is quite cool, no-one ever seems to notice it's there.

The Symbiosis theatre where they show Circle of Life is a nice hidden place to kick back for fifteen minutes - the film sucks but it's a great cinema with comfy seats.

In MK, I'm a big fan of Center Street in Magic Kingdom - most people rush straight past and never know it's there. And exploring the hidden caves on Tom Sawyer's Island is another must-do that too many guests overlook.

Tom

Beta Return
In Epcot, the museum in Morocco is quite cool, no-one ever seems to notice it's there.

The Symbiosis theatre where they show Circle of Life is a nice hidden place to kick back for fifteen minutes - the film sucks but it's a great cinema with comfy seats.

In MK, I'm a big fan of Center Street in Magic Kingdom - most people rush straight past and never know it's there. And exploring the hidden caves on Tom Sawyer's Island is another must-do that too many guests overlook.

The tables tucked way back on Center Street are a nice place to take a break and people watch.

Same for the rockers on the porch of Hall of Presidents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom