Rumor: Sunshine Seasons ceasing Breakfast in early 2016 with new hours

Andy_0410

I guess this makes sense while soarin is closed due to less people in the pavilion
But it's always the first place we go when in Epcot (for soarin) and normally have breakfast here and is always busy and decent food but nothing you can't get in other locations

DisneyPrincess5

Nooooooo...DH and I have very few traditions or habits while in WDW. Of course one of them is that we always eat breakfast at Sunshine Seasons. This would stink a lot but oh well. Onto a new tradition.

DisneyPrincess5

So where does that leave for counter service breakfast in Epcot?

Nowhere I think. At least I've never noticed any other CS breakfast place in that park unless you want to count Starbucks.
I am really REALLY hoping they make some adjustments and add a QS breakfast option somewhere, especially to replace the hearty options Sunshine has, because Starbucks options won't cut it nor will the capacity.
Or their hope is that families will eat at the TS locations maybe?

DH and I will likely eat at our resort that morning.

ToTBellHop

I believe Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie offers CS breakfast options as well as Joffrey's Coffee Kiosks and Starbucks.
Definitely leaves a lot to be desired...
The Patisserie is yummy but almost no one other than those staying on Crescent Lake knows it's open (and I like that fact!). Disney has shown repeatedly that they'd like guests to eat in the resort they are staying at (which has the first name "Disney's").

Rob562

I am really REALLY hoping they make some adjustments and add a QS breakfast option somewhere, especially to replace the hearty options Sunshine has, because Starbucks options won't cut it nor will the capacity.
Or their hope is that families will eat at the TS locations maybe?

DH and I will likely eat at our resort that morning.

I seem to recall Electric Umbrella served breakfast before Sunshine Seasons started to. Seems like a logical place for them to go back to during the Soarin refurb.

-Rob

NiarrNDisney

The Patisserie is yummy but almost no one other than those staying on Crescent Lake knows it's open (and I like that fact!). Disney has shown repeatedly that they'd like guests to eat in the resort they are staying at (which has the first name "Disney's").
Pretty much! But one would think the Mouse would like to get the dollars from those Not staying at the resorts as well but Hey lets give it to Denny's, IHop, and Dunkin Donuts instead...

Jon81uk

Pretty much! But one would think the Mouse would like to get the dollars from those Not staying at the resorts as well but Hey lets give it to Denny's, IHop, and Dunkin Donuts instead...

I don't think Disney would get the guests staying off-site. If I was off-site then I would be eating breakfast at 8am to get into the park around 9am. Arriving into the park for 9am and then having breakfast is less likely to happen, in my opinion.

NiarrNDisney

I don't think Disney would get the guests staying off-site. If I was off-site then I would be eating breakfast at 8am to get into the park around 9am. Arriving into the park for 9am and then having breakfast is less likely to happen, in my opinion.

Maybe for you! However I like to have something small and quick where I am staying like a piece of fruit or a granola bar with my coffee and then I may have something more filling later when I am in the park.

JohnD

MDE only shows times through 1/2. Maybe it will be closed at the same time as the Soarin' refurb? Fewer people coming to The Land? My guess is Sunshine Seasons and LwlL experience more visitors because of Soarin'. While it's closed, numbers will drop. I agree with above that it's probably a good time for a refurb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom