MGM studios maleficent dragon?

VJ

Now that you mention it, on a disney fail blog and on a disneyland vs disney world website, they include images of a dragon maleficent that was supposedly for the trailers. However, even if the images are blurry, by the lighting of the images you can tell it's a soft material
View attachment 121126 View attachment 121127 View attachment 121128
The last two screen captures are from the Disneyland Fantasmic! Summer Nightastic 2009 ad, I believe. Pretty sure Murphy is CGI there. As for the first two, I've seen that version of the dragon but have no idea where it came from.

brb1006

Now that you mention it, on a disney fail blog and on a disneyland vs disney world website, they include images of a dragon maleficent that was supposedly for the trailers. However, even if the images are blurry, by the lighting of the images you can tell it's a soft material
View attachment 121126 View attachment 121127 View attachment 121128
I remember seeing that version of Maleficent during the WDW trip planning videos back in the late 90's and early 2000's and I was disappointed when I didn't see that version of the dragon. The Disneyland version looks much better. If WDW ever celebrates it's 50th, they have got to get a new dragon as the majority of Disneyland fans brought up in the past since 2009.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom