Transportation Dilemma with DME

smbarr

DH arrive in Orlando next week. Yay! We are staying onsite at Disney. We plan to spend on day at Universal because I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter. We also have dining reservations at three different resorts that we are not staying at. My question is this. Would we be smarter to get a rental car to get around or use Uber to get back and forth to Universal and just use Disney transportation to get to our ADRs? Appreciate your help so much as I make last minute decisions!

rob0519

My daughters used Uber from Saratoga Springs to the airport this past Sunday. We normally rent a car for personal reasons, but if you don't need one all the time Uber or a Taxi would be better and Uber would be less expensive, I'm sure.

Upvote 0

Minthorne

It's a really cheap time of year to rent but you have to balance that with parking fees at Universal. I'd rent to have the freedom of the car and the ability to go for some food/beverage shopping.

Upvote 0

Disney4family

When we spent a day off campus, we used the Lynx (public bus). It was cheap ($12 round trip for a family of 4), easy and they were very helpful. We grabbed it at the TTC, took it straight to the parking lot at Seaworld and then back to (at that time) Downtown. There's an info booth at the TTC or you can check out their schedule online and see when it stops at Universal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom