Too many closures at the moment

AmUK

Original Poster
Far too many closures at one time in my opinion - Hulk, Twister, Disaster - 3 attractions that i'd always enjoyed. Surerly might have been better not to close all at the same time, but rather stages.

The Tuna

They have to fix and replace things sometimes. I was just there and the parks were great, lots of rides and manageable wait times. Twister and Disaster have both had their day and the Hulk will be even better when it is back. Seems like complaining for complainings sake. It''s starting to sound like the Disney arguments of do nothing and it's stale, take out an old ride no one rode and it was a classic, and build new things and people complain about the construction.

Probably a good sign for Universal that they are now getting the same flack that Disney does.

JT3000

Staggering closures only makes sense if it's just a refurbishment imo. If you're closing the attraction permanently, you might as well get its replacement up and running as soon as possible.

Last edited:

EngineJoe

Far too many closures at one time in my opinion - Hulk, Twister, Disaster - 3 attractions that i'd always enjoyed. Surerly might have been better not to close all at the same time, but rather stages.

Disaster is permanently closed to make way for Fast and the Furious.
Twister is permanently closed for the Jimmy Fallon ride.
Hulk will be back next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom